It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fluoride solution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I was curious about these things awhile ago too. This is what I found.

Distilling gets rid of chemicals/i.e.-fluoride and biological things/i.e.-viruses.

Boiling only gets rid of biological things.

I encourage you to go from this and verify this for yourself as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I chose the sun process as a distiller because I don't want to rely on electricity in the future.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
fluoride is no joke to me at all..... i started using fluoride free toothpaste less than 3months ago and since day 1 i felt a big difference in general mind and body health specially improved memory and concentration and less phsycial fatigue and more motivation in overall. and that was only toothpaste there still fluo left in water and other foods we eat.

fluoride is a big NO NO!

[edit on 13-7-2006 by chitawoodie]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have been fluoride free in 'toothpaste' for around 2 years now. I was recently at the dentist office and used a home teeth whitener from them called Opalescence I believe. Well the dentist recommended I only use toothpaste with fluoride while whitening my teeth. I didn't want to at first, but eventually I bought Tom's toothpaste with fluoride. So I started using it half way through the two week whitener. That's when my tooth started feeling really sensitive and I could feel anything slightly cold or hot. I thought I would switch back to Jason's, Kiss My Face, or even Tom's without fluoride and did go back to using two of them. One in the day and one in the night. I then tried the Tom's with fluoride again to see if it would feel the same. For me it made my nerve or tooth sensitive again. Since then I gave up on using fluoride toothpaste with the whitener as my dentist suggested and have not regretted it. Those two years before all this were as good as now using non-fluoride toothpaste. Sorry, i'm at work and have to go, but wanted to say what I experienced.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
A water distiller powered by electricity does get rid of Flouride. Just make sure you add 5ml of one of those "72 essential minerals" solutions to every 4 litres (gallon):

www.google.com.au...

It "balances" the distilled water (I'm not going to go into why).

You can use a solar distiller, however I heard (I can't confirm this) that the water isn't actually "steamed"...it's a humidity thing of sorts and I *believe* it may not remove Flouride 100%. If you are going to distill water via the sun, you need to concentrate the rays to a point so that the water is distilled properly then condensed and not humidified (of whatever happens in most of these sun distillers).

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
[edit on 28-7-2006 by chitawoodie]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join