It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flight Route Of Flight 77.. READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The flight path that Flight 77 took off from Dulles Airport just to end up "striaking" the pentagon a small distance away. But on the path it was not til they were just out of West Virginia that the plane was hijacked. Then it just seemed to have dissapeared over a abandoned AFB in West Virgina then reapear on the map 12 miles outside of the Pentagon. Weird? It becomes even more weird that the time it took for the "plane" to reach the pentagon from where it went off the map made it back to the pentagon in more time than it took for it to get to the spot it was Hijacked. Hmm... thats wierd because I could have sworn they said from the place it was hi jacked they were going a very high rate of speed. Which means instead of crashing at 937 it should have crashed sometime around maybe 915 910ish. One of the witnesses made this comment about it.

'I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings, went right there and slammed into the Pentagon,' eyewitness Mike Walter"

You think about it, dissapears from the radar over a abandoned airfield, reappears near the pentagon going a high rate of speed but it took longer too hit the pentagon then it took to get to the spot were it struck... a witness saying it looked like a cruise missile with wings? What bull# is the government trying to feed us?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the other stuff but I think your taking the quote out of context. He could have just as easily be describing the actions of the plane, flying low into the pentegon and not the apearance of what he was told was a plane.

Are there any whitness that actualy say they saw a cruise missle and not a plane?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
do you know about where this abandoned airfield is? We should be able to locate it with Google map.

join