It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci-Fi channel may sue NASA for UFO documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not sure where....but a while back, I remember reading that a lot of the Sci Fi execs are planning kind of a multi-pronged attack legally with the government concerning UFO disclosure... Part of this was Declassified Tuesdays...other parts include specials, court filings, testimonies, etc. Following the money, it seems there are some rather serious media connections here, but connections with a history of anti-NWO sentiment. I think this is just the start of a campaign, not an isolated frivolous suit...

Why would NASA know anything about it?

NASA likely tracked the object upon entry. Also, it's likely that NASA scientists would be called out to the various areas (S4, etc.) for a few days to jump start research efforts on debris...(even if they had no confirmation of what they were looking at...)

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hopefully the Sci-Fi channel's efforts will encourage others to come forward. Maybe some real bigwigs with some really big pocketbooks.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this program tonight!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, I was really looking forward to this since I heard about it. While I doubt anything really new will be aired tonight, I look forward to the future. Hopefully SCI-FI will actually get something out of the gov't. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I really have to applaud the efforts of the scifi channel... Though various UFO research clubs/groups and individual investigators have carried the burden of finding out the truth for decades, in the end it will take a large entity like a cable network to put enough pressure on the gov so as to force disclosure.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If this topic ends up finding its way to the Supreme Court (if it becomes an issue of National Security), I don't think Sci-fi will win. You saw the last election. I think people are pulling strings. So much for checks and balances; more like checks and credit...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

NASA likely tracked the object upon entry. Also, it's likely that NASA scientists would be called out to the various areas (S4, etc.) for a few days to jump start research efforts on debris...(even if they had no confirmation of what they were looking at...)

NASA would only be tracking the object if it were something that they were expecting to enter our atmosphere. If it was something that they expected then it could of been a top secret Moon landing or top secret mission to mars. If it was something that NASA didn't expect to come to earth then I bet the military would of picked it up on radar and they would of tracked it.

It is likely this could of been a manned space mission. But I dont really know the story of kecksburg other than that something fell from the sky.

I really have to applaud the efforts of the scifi channel... Though various UFO research clubs/groups and individual investigators have carried the burden of finding out the truth for decades, in the end it will take a large entity like a cable network to put enough pressure on the gov so as to force disclosure

In my opinion, it doesn't matter who you are. The government doesn't care either way. If they are not going to tell us then they are not going to tell us.

It is also very possible that there is nothing for them to tell us.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PARALYZ
Three words......Ratings.....Ratings...Ratings.

I'm still waiting for the other two words...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
my guess is that the other two words are "ratings" but on the other hand he has already used it three times before....

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
sweet. its about time we get rid of all of the secrecy. i still highly doubt that sci fi will win the lawsuit though. and NASA no doubt has a backup plan or something.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The government most likely owns the Sci-Fi channel and are just screwing with Nerds everywhere to get their hopes up and their tvs on...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join