It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20O6 Prophecy's, Predictions, & Visions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
This forum is for

PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

not for members personal predictions. Therefore this thread will be moved to the Dreams and Predictions Forum on BTS.

At least I got one right. I wonder what took so long?

[edit on 7-6-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
an asteroid/comet possibly at the end of july big one spotted before it hits quick mission to blow it up with nukes launched sort of fails 2 nukes are launched one hits first but its detonation blows up the seccond nuke too soon the asteroid is only broken up with 2 verry lage chunks that still hit the earth one hits the mid west of the US the other hits a ways off the east coast of the us and causes a huge wave that causes alot of damage world wide.

seccond part of this the smaller chunks of the asteroid bombard the earth the asteroids have a strange red crystal in them the crystal causes accelerated evolution this can be both good or bad for the people who come in contact with it you could end up as a freak, or you could end up with god like power, or possibly just die instantly so yea the gamble is up to you the more you come in contact with the greater the change/alteration smaller ammounts will cause small changes that will just enhance any abilitys you already have.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Oh, one more thing, there are always really strange lightening storms going on.

I've never come across any accounts whereby the Zetan-aliens had the technology or telekinetic ability to manifest force-lightning or lightning storms of any kind. For this reason, I think that the lightning storm facet of the dream symbolized the opposition to the high-tech invasionary force.

Could be, but I got the feeling it was because the planet's weather was 'off' by a massive amount.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Oh, one more thing, there are always really strange lightening storms going on.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I've never come across any accounts whereby the Zetan-aliens had the technology or telekinetic ability to manifest force-lightning or lightning storms of any kind. For this reason, I think that the lightning storm facet of the dream symbolized the opposition to the high-tech invasionary force.

Could be, but I got the feeling it was because the planet's weather was 'off' by a massive amount.

It would appear so - especially if one did not know what was causing it.

My research on them has not led me to conclude that they DO NOT have these technological capabilities. As with everyone everywhere, they have their limitations.

Which is a good thing.

Otherwise we would have no chance at all.

As your dream signifies, we do indeed have a chance, however slim.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
an asteroid/comet possibly at the end of july big one spotted before it hits quick mission to blow it up with nukes launched sort of fails 2 nukes are launched one hits first but its detonation blows up the seccond nuke too soon the asteroid is only broken up with 2 verry lage chunks that still hit the earth one hits the mid west of the US the other hits a ways off the east coast of the us and causes a huge wave that causes alot of damage world wide.

seccond part of this the smaller chunks of the asteroid bombard the earth the asteroids have a strange red crystal in them the crystal causes accelerated evolution this can be both good or bad for the people who come in contact with it you could end up as a freak, or you could end up with god like power, or possibly just die instantly so yea the gamble is up to you the more you come in contact with the greater the change/alteration smaller ammounts will cause small changes that will just enhance any abilitys you already have.

So what makes you think this is gonna happen..is this a dream or were you given this information..sounds very intresting.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Havent you herd when Planet X passes its closest to earth it will cause all types of wide spread natural disasters? thats what is causing the lightning storms.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Havent you herd when Planet X passes its closest to earth it will cause all types of wide spread natural disasters? thats what is causing the lightning storms.

This would be more along the lines of what I saw in the dream.
When is the closest passing supposed to happen?

Also, I'm not at all convinced that the enemy who was represented were space invaders and it could have been a war that was internal in this country. But I'm just not sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No one is sure as to when or even if Nibiru/Planet X/Marduk is ever going to come back. Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk.com, who claims to be in telepathic contact with "Zetas," predicted it to return in May of 2003, and lost some credibility from that not panning out.

The days of the minute men colonialists being able to take on an invading army or even their own government, are over. There is too wide a gap in technology between what the military now has and what the common citizen can acquire in armaments. That plus the high-tech element to your dream both spell an official extraterrestrial invasion and subjugation.

I hate when that happens.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
So what makes you think this is gonna happen..is this a dream or were you given this information..sounds very intresting.

it was a series of dreams and visions over manny years that have been pieced together to form that prediction I do think it may happen end of july one of these coming years possibly this year. I mean heck it's not like I have a clock with the date and time stamped in the bottom corner of my dream or vision so to put an exact date and time on it is nearly impossible all I can say is I did not look any older than I am now but I don't look any older than I was 2 years ago so that dosen't mean much, in my dreams it was night time where I am it looked early morning around 2-3 am when the asteroids struck my area it was also overcast, and their was a warning before it all happened that's why I was awake at around 3am waiting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join