It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

soldier's experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ok, i put in all the search terms that i could possibly think of, looked on ATSNN and PTS and i could not find a thread on this. so if it exists already, then please accept my appologies, but i just wanna make sure this is out there.

video.google.com...
this video is about +20 min. long but please see all of it.
it tells one soldier's experiences in iraq.
i don't think he has much to lie about.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by karby]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well it looks like he has lied from what the Army has said. That is of course, if the Army is telling the truth?

I'm sure Macbeth can prove he served.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Army Spokesman John Boyce Claims Macbeth Never Served; Mainstream 2003 Newspaper Account Differs
The controversy over the veracity of the Jesse Macbeth video leaves many unanswered questions..
25 May 2006
By Greg Szymanski

Snip
The video remained in circulation for a short time, before the site at www.peacefilms.org was replaced with a huge blue globe of the earth, some observers saying the globe was symbolic of the New World Order.

The internet Gazette picked up the story first tracking down an Army source who released a statement, saying Macbeth never served in the military. The story quoted Army spokesman John Boyce, who said:

"Initial research by the U.S. Army Special Operations Command at Fort Bragg shows no Soldier with the name of Jesse Macbeth having ever been assigned to the Special Forces or the Army Rangers -- which are, in fact, two separate disciplines.
~~
"This appears to be some sort of hoax. No Soldier by that name at Fort Lewis to our knowledge, in the past, either.

[edit on 26/5/2006 by Sauron]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This has been covered this week. Take a look through this thread, and then make up your minds.

I did a hell of a lot work with this thread. maybe you will understand when you read it.

It makes good reading, honest.

Jesse Macbeth

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Well it looks like he has lied from what the Army has said. That is of course, if the Army is telling the truth?

I'm sure Macbeth can prove he served.

Like i said. look At this thread. This will give you all the info you need.
Jesse Macbeth

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
And on that note from Bikereddie, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join