It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One and Only Among Many Holy Grails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.mystae.com...

Well, there you have it. No one to my knowledge has posted this before here.

Recall that Star Trek episode where the Enterprise comes across a planet populated with humans living in their stone age while a supercomputer named Andrew ran the show? Then Cap'n Kirk convinces the people that they can be free and fries the mainframe by having it calculate pi.

Sure it is campy, but what if this is the same situation? What is there to rule it out? Is it any more zany than any other theories flying around out there? All I am sayin' is click on the link, read it, and think for a while.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So... Are you saying that the Holy Grail is actually an ancient supercomputer that just calculate Pi?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
So... Are you saying that the Holy Grail is actually an ancient supercomputer that just calculate Pi?

Negatory. That was an analogical example. I am saying that the Holy Grail could be much older than the legends, linking it with the Ark of the Covenant, and the Ark could have actually been a machine.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by merka

Negatory. That was an analogical example. I am saying that the Holy Grail could be much older than the legends, linking it with the Ark of the Covenant, and the Ark could have actually been a machine.

Although there is a third posibility. That the Ark was an Alien artifact and that that Grail was a seperate device used in cunjunction with the Ark. Also that they relied on each other and that the grail is not necisarily a grail. However as seen in the Torah the Ark cannot be seen outside of Yom Kippur and only seen by the High Priest who had to bewearing the breast plate, white robes, and have possesion of the Urim and Thummin. This meens that there is more to the human histories than we know.... or are willing to accept.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KezigluBey
This meens that there is more to the human histories than we know.... or are willing to accept.

Well put. I suspect the high priest was in the presence of strong electrical fields and radiation. And the Urim and Thummin were instruments of communication or control, much like remotes are.

This also neatly dovetails around the eruption of Thera, if one is willing to pin a date down for that. Also it explains how tens of thousands of years of Goddess worship could have been replaced with a patriarchal deity in such a short time period. Alot of peices fit with this theory that don't seem to add up elsewhere.

More food for thought. Personally, I never was excited enough by the Dan Brown fad to buy into the Magdeline bloodline stuff. I lean more towards Isaac Asimov and Arthur C. Clark when it comes to science like magic.

new topics

top topics

join