It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mulderites, a UFO Cult that sides with Heavens Gate Cult.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
My cousin used to be with a group that is called "The Gates Of Fox Mulder" which is a religion that believes in the X- Files as prophecy fullfillment in either a metaphoric or literal way of life. Mulderism believes that Fox Mulder is more than merely a character played by David Duchovny. They believe that the show, the character and the actor was no fluke. To them, it was no accident that Mr. Duchovny made a decision in playing the role- he just didn't know that the peaceful aliens were influencing him from another world. When does fiction become religion and are these people dangerous? The Mulderism sectarians differentiate themselves from the fans. They say that the fans "only go so far with the show". Is that a fact? Well, why then isn't Captain Kirk a prophet? How come Superman or Spiderman aren't prophets? See where I'm going with this?

Mulderites don't really like Christians. They don't come right out and say it on their web page but my cousin said that a bunch of them do. "It's a selfish religion." she said to me. You see, she still feels for these people even after she quit the group. She wasn't harmed or anything but she still sides with them- somewhat. Mulderites, if you check their site have witches, worlocks and other celtic groups in their group. Why is that? Its been told to me that when something appears too good to be true, it probably is. And they're proud of being called a "cult". Can you believe that? Punch up "Mulderism", "Mulderites" from this website you are on now. Hopefully, you come across a detailed article on Mulderism.

My cousin told me that the Mulderites SIDE WITH HEAVENS GATE. Yes, "The Gates Of Fox Mulder" and "Heavens Gate" are friends. She mentioned that the Mulderites believe that Mulder will materialize FOR REAL when Armageddon happens. How? No X- Files epics ever mentioned anything like that. She said that... "After the world is cleaned out of all of it's vile Luciferian inhabitants that REJECT US and SLAM US, all of the prophets and clerics from all peaceful religions will sit on thrones with God the Creator in the Middle. Christ, Buddha, Krishna, Mohamed, will all be there. Mulder will sit with the disciples."

Here is their website.

webspawner.com...

I will keep everyone posted.

Sincerely,

Wisconsin

Mod Edit: ALL-CAP title

[edit on 27-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Im going to try my hardest to respond in a professional manner. Okay nevermind I give up.. What a bunch of CockyPoop! I dont even need evidence to debunk this one because its outright retarded. I usually try not to bash peoples beliefs but if someone told me they thought fox moulder was a divine entity id bash their skull in.

Lets hope they drink the koolaid!

p.s tell your cousin to lay off the lsd and tv.. and make sure he doesnt do both at the same time cause he might think that wishbone is actually a talking dog that can communicate with aliens and humans.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this is one of the funniest things i have ever heard...ok well maybe its just one of the funniest things i have heard this week..nevertheless i got a good laugh. they have the right to believe what they want. i think all people are accountable for their lack of common sense, so if something happens yea i would be really terrible but then again nobody made them join up either.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Im going to try my hardest to respond in a professional manner. Okay nevermind I give up.. What a bunch of CockyPoop! I dont even need evidence to debunk this one because its outright retarded. I usually try not to bash peoples beliefs but if someone told me they thought fox moulder was a divine entity id bash their skull in.

Lets hope they drink the koolaid!

p.s tell your cousin to lay off the lsd and tv.. and make sure he doesnt do both at the same time cause he might think that wishbone is actually a talking dog that can communicate with aliens and humans.

My cousin is a "she", but I know what you're trying to say. Of course those beliefs of those Mulderite freaks is cocky-poop. Go onto Google.com and type in the keyword "Mulderites". A list should come up. I wouldn't bash their skulls in if I were you. They're not hurting anybody- despite the fact that their extreme views are as far out there as Pluto. Hatred towards them, apparently, only pushes them further into their quest within Mulderism. I suppose if I had a choice between either having some wigged UFO-ists that worshipped a "T.V. personality" or some drugged up "looney tunes" gothic Pagan ritualists move in next door, I would pick the UFO nuts. Lets just hope that doesn't happen though. LOL. But, I appreciate your concern for my cousin- as rough around the edges as it was.

Sincerely,

Wisconsin

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No need for multiple threads on the Mulderites, please add to the following discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join