It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a US soldier admitting war crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
here is the video here

It shows a soldier talking about slaughtering innocent iraq citezens slaughtering a mosque full of innocent people

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This surfaced about a week ago and in its original, it was 20 min long. Personally I believe this story but if you google Jesse MacBeth, the smear campagin is in full swing.

I think that only gives his accounts credibility.

He is a soulless murdering animal and when he dies gotta know hes got a one way ticket to the 8th sphere but I have to admire his bravery for coming foward.

Maybe more will do so as he has broken the ice.

One thing is for sure though, his days are numbered, weather his story is real or not

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Theres another thread on this, hes been prooven a phony.

Jesse MacBeth phony

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm all for people like this coming forward - but I don't think this guy is necessarily for real. There are plenty of other people with similar stories, though: the people who carried the can for their superiors in Abu Ghraib, for example.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Census
This surfaced about a week ago and in its original, it was 20 min long. Personally I believe this story but if you google Jesse MacBeth, the smear campagin is in full swing.

I think that only gives his accounts credibility.

He is a soulless murdering animal and when he dies gotta know hes got a one way ticket to the 8th sphere but I have to admire his bravery for coming foward.

Maybe more will do so as he has broken the ice.

One thing is for sure though, his days are numbered, weather his story is real or not

Did you watch the video, it showed at the end how his picture was all wrong, all that was wrong with how he was dressed. This man doesnt even know the propor channels for becoming a ranger, hes a flat out liar.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ya, after reading a bit more and reviewing, it does have hoaxey undertones but weather or not hes a fraud...which he appears to be....there is a message there that cant be ignored and I would not be at all suprised if these sort of things, to varying degrees are happening.

The whole thing is really a mess.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

Please direct your thoughts or contributions to the ongoing discussion, here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
Closing ...

new topics

top topics

join