It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLay Thinks Stephen Colbert is his Ally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is funny and I feel a little sad for DeLay. He's apparently heard a few things from Stephen Colbert and decided he's really a right wing conservative.

Desperate for Supporters, DeLay Turns to Stephen Colbert

This morning, DeLay’s legal defense fund sent out a mass email criticizing the movie “The Big Buy: Tom DeLay’s Stolen Congress,” by “Outfoxed” creator Robert Greenwald.

The email features a “one-pager on the truth behind Liberal Hollywood’s the Big Buy,” and the lead item is Colbert’s interview with Greenwald on Comedy Central (where Colbert plays a faux-conservative, O’Reilly-esque character). The headline of the “fact sheet”

I can't WAIT to hear what Stephen says about this in 2 weeks!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The Colbert Report is a very funny show! I hope it will be on back home when I am called back, I love it! That man with his satire is much more funny then most comedians as you have people who don't know it is satire!

But what is his problem with Bears? I did not see his first few episodes, did something happen? He doesn't seem to like Bears, not even people dressed as Bears.

I like that he pronounces his name and show as though he were French even though he is from America, very original!

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Tom DeLay.. haha he must not know a thing about Steven Colbert or watch his show. Clearly.. what a fool.

join