It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Calls Progress in Iraq "Incremental"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

President Bush yesterday acknowledged that progress in Iraq has been "incremental," expressed concern about a flourishing anti-Americanism in South America and when asked if he planned to see former Vice President Al Gore's new movie about global warming, said: "Doubt it."

Global Needia

He should be alot more worried about democracy eroding in America.

The president was asked during an audience question-and-answer session about recent anti-Americanism in Venezuela and Bolivia. "Let me just put it bluntly -- I'm concerned about the erosion of democracy in the countries you mentioned," he said.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wonder if 'incremental' is another word for 'bloody slow' or even 'non-existent'. There was a very worrying article in the Independent on Saturday, by a reporter that managed to get out of the Green Zone and visit some of the no-go areas of Iraq. I'll try and find a link to the story, but basically he claimed that ethnic cleansing on a massive scale is going on due to the horrific level of violence there. And coalition forces can't do a damn thing.
As for not seeing the Gore film, I thought that everyone knew that little Shrub's brain can't take that amount of facts without exploding!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Found it! Here's the link: news.independent.co.uk...

join