It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash and Alien recovery footage ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The little black bars across the eyes was a pretty good clue that this was an awful hoax.
If they were trying to protect their identity I think they'd do a little more than that. I agree with the member that said this was an April fools joke, and bad one at that.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
That reporter does not exist on News 3 Action Channel.

You mean does not exist NOW!.

You know what happens when you report stuff like that.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
the newsreader doesn't even sound like a pro newsreader. she hasnt got a sharp and concise enough voice for a tv newsreader..

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A prank definitely seems to be the culprit, but not yet conclusively...

Food for thought though....

Doraville is extremely close to Roswell, GA, which like it's NM counterpart, is also a tourist destination for UFO buffs.

There are numerous UFO-themed businesses in Doraville.

As far as I can see, only one channel 3 news in GA (in Savannah), and as a network affiliate, I can't imagine not showing a station ID WSAV, or NBC logo during the spot. Also, the design is completely different than that in the video.

Personally, the above and the circumstances of the video (I doubt that any actual UFO team would have signs with "UFO" anywhere on them, warning people away, shoddy craftsmanship, etc.), I'm definitely going with "hoax" on this one....

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That film is a prank/joke. I don't how long ago I've seen it (I think I've seen it at another forum site) but it was confirmed a hoax. Sorry, I don't know how to verify this because I don't remember the site but it's a hoax to me and that is conclusive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join