It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash and Alien recovery footage ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I found this video of an alleged UFO crash and Alien body recovery on the news.
I'm convinced this is not real but would like to hear feedback.

Does anybody knows the original source of this footage ?

www.hbccufo.org...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Looks like footage from a movie or something, I think someone pulled it off of a movie just my opinion

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Seriously, post this nonsense on youtube or some other website. The chick sounds like she's about to fall asleep, next time they should get a more serious sounding person to do the reporting, a very week attempt at whatever it was.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
does anyone know what movie this is???

[edit on 24-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hey free_spirit,

You got a link to the story on HBCCUFO.org about this video? (Instead of just a link to the direct wmv file).

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
probably from some SCI-FI made for TV movie. Like they're going to let that footage get out.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
That reporter does not exist on News 3 Action Channel.

www.kmtv.com...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ah yes, I remember that video. Came out just over a year ago if my memory serves me right, April 1st to be exact. Just a little joke the station played, although so badly done everyone knew it was fake.

Surprised you fell (or sorta) for it ;-)

[edit on 24-5-2006 by sensfan]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
YOU ARE THE MAN.

DID YOU SEE THE ALIEN BLOOD ON THE GUY WITH NO GLOVES.

RAW FOOTAGE AT IT'S BEST.

GOOD WORK

ATS DOES HAVE THE BEST FOOTAGE.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Worst acting ive ever seen in my life. shoot me & this thread now.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
HAHAHA

Man, that's very funny, and very fake. Looks to me they weren't really trying to make it look as real as they could have. With just a little thought put into this they could have had a video that would have had people arguing for a while.

pass

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i have never seen this footage before, but this looks like some mini movie skit that you see on the T.Vs on rides in Universal Studios in F.L while you wait two hours just to get on the ride!
Besides if you thought this was real you think the guy at the end of the video is just gonna cover your cam and tell her not to file any more?1st No way in HELL would she have walked off with her cam! 2nd Why the hell is she so calm reporting the story. Man i would be $h1tt1nG in my pants. 3rd why whould you even post that?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i have never seen this footage before, but this looks like some mini movie skit that you see on the T.Vs on rides in Universal Studios in F.L while you wait two hours just to get on the ride! Besides if you thought this was real you think the guy at the end of the video is just gonna cover her cam and tell her not to film anymore? 1st No way in HELL would she have walked off with her cam! 2nd Why the hell is she so calm reporting the story. Man i would be $h1tt1nG in my pants. 3rd why whould you even post that?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So far nobody has come with the identification of this footage wich results
dissapointing. We know this footage is not real but the task here is to find out
who made it and for what purpose.

The challenge is to discover the original source of this recreation. So much to ask ?
Is there any skilled researcher around that can ID this video for all of us ?

Any legitimate link to the source will work but please no sarcasms.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Read my earlier post. It was an april fools joke done by the new station. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Read my earlier post. It was an april fools joke done by the new station. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wrong guess. No names, no links, no ID just a wild guess not valid.

Check again the original date as a hint. We'll see.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No sir, it was not a wilde guess. That video was posted on here when it was first created almost a year ago. My memory told me it was around July 1st, so I went with that. Date or no date, it was done as a joke. just watching it you can see that, can't you?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
if it was real. it would be sendt on every chanal in the world

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
does anyone know what movie this is???

Definitly not an Oscar candidate!
I think Santa Claus Goes To Mars had better FX.

Pie

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Seems bogus just because the "Channel 3" station does not identify itself or it's reporters. Seen this footage months ago on another channel (site). A bunch of us did a civilian analysis and decided re the above reasoning and no further elaboration from the folks who shot it, chances were it was a hoax, and a poor one at that.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join