It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Growing Bush Hegemony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Call me crazy, this IS a conspiracy site - have anyone given much thought to the potential of Jeb Bush being the Republican 2008 candidate??

Talk amongst yourselves.
www.angelfire.com...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violent
.....the potential of Jeb Bush being the Republican 2008 candidate??

it's called nepotism and the Bush family is good at this. I hope to God no more Bush's make it into office. Greedy oil tycoons! What amazes me is that more than half the American public voted George Bush back in for a 2nd term. I often wonder who is more retarded: 1/2 the American public or George Bush.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violent
have anyone given much thought to the potential of Jeb Bush being the Republican 2008 candidate??

Yes. The Bush family has given that a lot of thought. Maybe first as running mate like his daddy.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hegemony (pronounced hɪ'gem.ə.ni) (greek:ηγεμονία) is the dominance of one group over other groups, with or without the threat of force, to the extent that, for instance, the dominant party can dictate the terms of trade to its advantage; more broadly, cultural perspectives become skewed to favor the dominant group. Hegemony controls the ways that ideas become "naturalized" in a process that informs notions of common sense.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nepotism means favoring relatives or personal friends because of their relationship rather than because of their abilities. The word is generally used in a derogatory sense.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmm, sounds like a blend of both - I won't argue with ya!

How about we both agree on:

Fascism (IPA; in Italian, fascismo), capitalized, was the authoritarian political movement which ruled Italy from 1922 to 1943 under the leadership of Benito Mussolini. Similar political movements, including Nazism, spread across Europe between World War I and World War II.

Although the broadest definitions of fascism may include every authoritarian state that has ever existed, most theorists see important distinctions to be made. Fascism in Italy arose in the 1920s as a mixture of syndicalist notions with an anti-materialist theory of the state; the latter had already been linked to an extreme nationalism.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join