It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about UFO cases.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I found this webpage with almost all documented UFO crashes, popular sightings and retreivals. Enjoy!

ufos.about.com...

First one is the Aurora, Texas crash and burial of aliens in 1897. One question that still bothers me is, why hasn't anyone thought of digging it up to see if there are bones?!?! They say they know exactly where the alien is buried! (Under the arked oak tree) And they also say the government removed the tombstone after awhile, but the sign in front of the cemetery that claims there was a UFO crash is still there! I saw all of this on a UFO special on Discovery channel a while back, I havn't read the whole link, but I am in the passage of doing so, so if i am repeating what the article says, sorry. Anyways hope you like the link!
P.S. Might be a re-post, if so tell me please

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Also on the site is many interesting articles to be found, If you look around the site that is.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Theyre probably going to deny all world government deny the excistance of aliens.

I know theyre real.

Because who created everything how do we excist?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Science can explain many things, we are on Earth because we are at exactly the right distance from the sun to give life on it. But, back to subject, I heard most of the cases and most of them are inconclusive still today. The governmnet will try to cover it up untill the aliens finally decide to land in a public place...but untill then, keep your eyes open.

-Jimmy-

top topics

join