It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Gulp* Possible evidence of 9/11 demolition charge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Link

If this has been covered before...Please delete the thread.

Right after he screams Oh God!!!, you'll see a small flash in the smoke, and in the audio you hear a BANG.

4:57 in to it.

To the untrained ear, this could sound like your average sky scraper collapse rumbling...but the flash matches the banging noise perfectly. If you look more closely, the tower tilts at the spot the flash occurs. Am I hallucinating?

After watching the clip, it's EVIDENT that something major happened in that spot of the tower. Could it have been caused by something structural? I don't know, it's a possiblity I suppose.

Edit to fix link...DOH! haha.

EJ

[edit on 22-5-2006 by HorrorRoach]

[edit on 22-5-2006 by HorrorRoach]

[Mod Edit: Link format - Jak]

[edit on 22/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I might be missing something because I didn't read the link but, it links to a PCI slot RAID card? Is this the smoking gun?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
same thing here, I think my hard drive is doing ok thanks though.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm very much pro the idea that explosives were used to bring down the towers, but all you can rely on in this clip is the audio. It's obvious the visuals are in a loop. The visuals exit the loop at a point just before the audio explosion is heard.

I don't think this will be regarded as the smoking gun, and I'm really up for finding that piece of evidence. This ain't it, though: and the background noise is not, to me, unequivocal.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
covered here.
Its about two threads under this one as i write.

JAK

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As Bikereddie pointed out this topic is already available here: Please add any further comment the the above thread.

Thank you.

Closing...

Jak

top topics

join