It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the towers (911 tape)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry, no bombs, no missiles, no conspiricies
Just......

Kevin Cosgrove

Edit: Since this is technically a video link, I guess the rules still apply so...
Link is above

Description - audio tape from inside the WTC up to collapse

Review/Opinion - wow....

[edit on 22-5-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Im absolutely speechless after watching that.

Not sure if its been posted or not before but thank you for the video.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That is the first time i have seen and heard that.

Words escape me. I am absolutely stunned at what i just witnessed.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Don't get excited, I posted it back when it came out and said the same thing.
Of course it's not proof because (apparantly) it was obviously edited and/or the microphone on the phone in the tower couldn't pick up the explosions, but the microphone on 911Eyewitness' camcorder across the river could, or something like that....

Nearly 5 minutes of Unedited audio from within WTC on 9/11 - ***WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES AND AUDIO***

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My response has nothing to do with bombs/explosions/etc. Regardless of what took this mans life, we just heard his last words. That itself is what took my breath away.

Bombs or no bombs, that was not what I was exactly listening for.

I found it hard to listen to at the end, knowing what was about to happen.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
OMG, that was so terrible. I didn't know whether the guy survived or not until the end of that video... I hadn't heard his name before.

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Don't get excited, I posted it back when it came out and said the same thing.

Does everything about 9/11 have to be about 'proof'? Please, PLEASE don't answer that in this thread. Everyone knows how you feel. This isn't about proving your side of the story of what happened on 9/11. It's about the very real suffering people experienced on that day. That's all. As the thread author said

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
no bombs, no missiles, no conspiricies

Just the final moments of a man's life.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I read his comment as there being no bomb sounds, sorry if I misunderstood. As it's a conspiracy forum I kind of assume that's the slant on anything posted in here.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I read his comment as there being no bomb sounds, sorry if I misunderstood. As it's a conspiracy forum I kind of assume that's the slant on anything posted in here.

Yeah I was wondering since this is not about conspiricies if this was the right section or not (please feel free to move it if it's not appropiate for this forum).

We get so caught up in conspiricies and "this should have happened like this" or "that couldn't have happened like that" that we tend to forget that 3000+ people died that day. 3000+ men, women, kids, from all races, all religions, all backgrounds. Saying it was one of the worst days in this country's history is certainly not a stretch.

And I knew that had to have been posted already, I just couldn't find it. Sorry about that.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Sorry, no bombs, no missiles, no conspiricies
Just......

Kevin Cosgrove

Edit: Since this is technically a video link, I guess the rules still apply so...
Link is above

Description - audio tape from inside the WTC up to collapse

Review/Opinion - wow....

[edit on 22-5-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

That is depressing but I think we have to realise that any 2nd false flag terrorist operation that may be set up by people within US Government agencies to kill thousands more of innocent people to justify an attack on Iran that could go nuclear should be a warning for all of us.

I think there are more important things to think about now than the evidence surrounding 9/11.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubadiver

I think there are more important things to think about now than the evidence surrounding 9/11.

Which is EXACTLY what we are saying. We are not discussing any conspiracy, we are discussing the loss of an innocent life who begged for mercy. The last words he screamed had me wincing almost.

to the author of this thread for not throwing a conspiracy slant on the thread, and allowing us to enjoy this video. It was my first time coming across it.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Originally posted by scubadiver

Which is EXACTLY what we are saying. We are not discussing any conspiracy, we are discussing the loss of an innocent life who begged for mercy. The last words he screamed had me wincing almost.

to the author of this thread for not throwing a conspiracy slant on the thread, and allowing us to enjoy this video. It was my first time coming across it.

I think choosing that particular quote is slightly biased, don't you think, and takes what I said a bit out of context.

Just thinking about that file is nauseating, I agree. But there are so many threads on the evidence surrounding 9/11 that it should be treated as fact.

new topics

top topics

join