It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Israel have a part in JFK assassination ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now we all know Israel is not a member of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and THEY refuse to officially confirm or deny having a nuclear arsenal. But some of us may not know JFK's had major concern's over Israel's nuclear bomb program. What also deeply puzzles me it that after JFK was assasanated every US president has given Isreal "nuclear ambiguity" to this very day. Also is it just a sheer coinsedance that Lyndon Johnson immediately reversed America's policy toward Israel after JFK assassination ?.

JFK's Letter To Israeli PM Eshkol July 5, 1963

"I regret having to add to your burdens so soon after your assumption of office, but I feel the crucial importance of this problem necessitates my taking up with you at this early date certain further considerations, arising out of Mr. Ben-Gurion's May 27 letter, as to the nature and scheduling of such visits.

I am sure you will agree that these visits should be as nearly as possible in accord with international standards, thereby resolving all doubts as to the peaceful intent of the Dimona project. As I wrote Mr. Ben-Gurion, this Government's commitment to and support of Israel could be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to the peace as the question of Israel's effort in the nuclear field.

Sincerely,
John F. Kennedy"

www.jfkmontreal.com...

After reading this letter to Eshkol its was crystal clear JFK was going to give Israel "nuclear ambiguity" and wanted them to play by the rules which can i add is MORE THE FAIR. But for some reason Israel thinks there be beyond the international rules. Anywho in 5 odd months after JFK wrote that letter to Eshkol he was dead, coinsedance ?

[edit on 22-5-2006 by helium3]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It seems to me that there is a conspiracy of silence when it comes to Israels dirty laundry

Deny ALL ignorance

PS: if this was a thread about Iran it would be into the 5th page.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's sad this is not getting more attention. I think that the letter is coincidental but it does shed some light, even if unprovable, how Israel could potentially operate. It is indeed strange that he was assassinated 4 months after sending this letter. This would also challenge the conspiracy that he was assassinated because he moved to printing silver backed currency. Or, the two conspiracies could be interrelated, showing the type of thorn that Kennedy was becoming for the real powers. Or it's all just coincidence and some nutjob with a magic bullet did it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Its an interesting theory, but it does need a lot more flesh. The issue with the JFK assassination, is that there were just so many motives by so many characters.

More can be ascertained by the subsequent investigation than the event itself in many cases. So the simple question would be, could Israeli Intelligence have enough sway to corrupt the warren commission, make the FBI destroy the chain of evidence, fabricate evidence and lose evidence. Could it make the Dallas PD dance like a puppet in the Tippet case, ignore real evidence & leads and then send a dozen or more officers to arrest Oswald for not paying for a movie ticket? Could it have had enough sway to put Oswald in position as the patsy and then get the FBI/CIA and the warren commission to so thoroughly frame him.

Personally, I don't think so unless more evidence comes to light. I still believe the principal orchestrator's were Charles Cabell and Allen Dulles, who had motive, opportunity, experience and had connections into all of the branches of government(Federal and Dallas) that swiftly covered up the true facts of the event.

If a connection could be made between these two and Israeli Intelligence, I could perhaps buy into the theory more, but it would have to be solid.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Would the assassination have international consequences.
I think so.
Was the assassination an international deal.
I think so.
ED:
"nuclear ambiguity"

What ever that is was stated as being given by JFK and
is still carried on.

Or I read this OP all wrong.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Oswald was Jewish, his job was to place a recently fired gun so as to be found(he was told that it was to be a failed attempted assassination?that he would get away from the scene.
Instead a Jew kills him after his capture.
Sort of a coincidence there in that ...or is the conspiracy no one can see it?
The USA had soviet /isreal moles all over the shop,Israel had as the OP has stated a very big reason to fear Kennedy.
He was also going to drastically reduce US aid to the Israeali military.
There are two major characters in the JFK story who were jewish/mossad?
but no movies or dramas that mention the possible conspiracy.
To hide an apple you surround it and bury it under bannanas and lemons?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
From the OP:

Lyndon Johnson immediately reversed America's policy toward Israel after JFK assassination ?.

LBJ was part of the USS Liberty event that Alex Jones put into one
of his informative videos.
And he gets bad net press at times.
He knows enough to stay away from free energy.
No one touches that biggie.

[edit on 5/13/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Of course Israel was there. They were there for 9-11, they were in on Pearl Harbor, and just today Israel caused a traffic jam on the freeway near my house!

You know that feeling you get when it's late at night and your eyelids feel heavy....well that's a Mossad agent drugging you so he can quickly rip some files off your hard drive while your eyes are closed.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Of course Israel was there. They were there for 9-11, they were in on Pearl Harbor, and just today Israel caused a traffic jam on the freeway near my house!

You know that feeling you get when it's late at night and your eyelids feel heavy....well that's a Mossad agent drugging you so he can quickly rip some files off your hard drive while your eyes are closed.

So if someone states a fact that oswald was Jewish, and Ruby was Jewish, and Kennedy was about to stop Israels free lunches, then that person is against Jews fullstop?
I for one am certainly not , and respect Jews and their contributions to the world.
But I do not believe them to be perfect , and I do believe Israel to be self serving, just as every other free nation is.
Its perhaps a coincidence about Oswald and Ruby but its strange its never put forward on the several documentaries I have seen abiut JFKs assasination.
If they both had been muslim , or Buddhist Iam sure it would have been seen as more than coincidence to all but those trying to silence the population.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I enjoy threads like this. A whisper of truth that becomes some sort of convoluted conspiracy.

Israel became a non-confirmed member of the nuclear club around 1968-69 as I recall. They had hijacked a ship load of uranium in the mid 60s and used a french reactor to process the material to bomb grade.

In the early to mid 70's, Israel and South Africa did some joint work on nuclear bombs and missiles. End result was a mystery explosion never fully explained in the Indian Ocean.

What does all this have to do with JFK. Not a whole lot, it was after he was killed by ..... not Israel.

If you want a real JFK conspiracy, hardly ever mentioned. Look into Kennedy-Johnson and Vietnam, which everyone knows. But the Bell helicopter connection. Which made..... now back to topic.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
I enjoy threads like this. A whisper of truth that becomes some sort of convoluted conspiracy.

Israel became a non-confirmed member of the nuclear club around 1968-69 as I recall. They had hijacked a ship load of uranium in the mid 60s and used a french reactor to process the material to bomb grade.

In the early to mid 70's, Israel and South Africa did some joint work on nuclear bombs and missiles. End result was a mystery explosion never fully explained in the Indian Ocean.

What does all this have to do with JFK. Not a whole lot, it was after he was killed by ..... not Israel.

If you want a real JFK conspiracy, hardly ever mentioned. Look into Kennedy-Johnson and Vietnam, which everyone knows. But the Bell helicopter connection. Which made..... now back to topic.

Strange how no one comments on the Oswald ruby connection by religion.
I guess its a no go zone.
No wonder people believe in conspiracies, its like the santa claus questions by kids to their parents.
THen you finally wake up and realise everyone lied to you, and still do , cause santa is sacred.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Oswald was Jewish...

I like to consider this a serious board. Therefore please refrain from such lunacy. Or better yet, state your source.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Oswald was Jewish...

I like to consider this a serious board. Therefore please refrain from such lunacy. Or better yet, state your source.

Very cute , a reflection or perhaps refraction of your source.
You tell me Lee Harvey Oswalds Religion.
You quote the source.
Google is bound, as you are.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
From LHO's juvenile court docs:

www.jfkassassination.net...
Lee is a Lutheran. He was baptized at the Trinity Lutheran Church at New Orleans, La., in Nov. 1939.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

According to this, he stated under interrogation that he had no religion

What religion am I? I have no faith, I suppose you mean, in the Bible. I have read the Bible. It is fair reading, but not very interesting. As a matter of fact, I am a student of philosophy and I don't consider the Bible as even a reasonable or intelligent philosophy. I don't think of it.

www.ratical.org...

Either way, he was not Jewish.

edit to say: Perhaps he was Lutheran as a child and left the faith as an adult?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

[edit on 15-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have to admit I got Oswalds religion wrong.
I apologise profusely for this error.
There is no info on the web I can find that states his mother was Jewish either.
I cannot fathom why I thought he was I was sure.
Jack Ruby was however but it lessens the point I was making considerably if they both are not jewish, again I apologise for my ignorance.
Lutheran?.....mmmm I wonder what else they have been up to?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I always thought they did it because JFK was bent on taking away the jew's piggy bank...the Fed.

Zapruder was the equivalent of the famous vanishing naudet brothers. Jew ruby was right there to steal the evidence, just like the melting metals pit at the bottom of 'ground zero'.

They figured he was a sex maniac that they could control. I think JFK surprised them by being his own person..a definite no no.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by davidmann]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
No I think the Lutherans have their hands in this.
The Israeli connection is just a false flag.
Lutherans have always been at odds with Roman Catholicism.
Martin Luther King was also assassinated in 1968.
Had JFK lived in1964 he may have been awrded the Nobel Peace Prize that Luther King was awarded in 1964.
They are a very secretive Church that is the originator of Christian Fundamentalism christian ideaology.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oswald went to my junior high school in Covington, Lousiana, so Im pretty sure Kennedy was killed by a cajun conspiracy, which started in junior high.

top topics

join