It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There are reports coming in of the US using unconventional weapons in Iraq. In this video there are allegations that the US is using microwave lasers or similar technology, sometimes against civilians.

These weapons have been in development for some time. It actually reminds me of the hideous photos of the road to Basra, when the US incinerated the retreating Iraqi convoy of military vehicles. I remember the vehicles being charred but intact and there being shriveled charred corpses inside. At the time it was said to have been done with napalm, but now I can't help thinking that some of the wilder tales on this forum - notably the ones on this thread.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Basra Highway was caused by vehicle fires lit by A-10s and AH-64 Apaches strafing the vehicles. Those "intact cars" were by no means intact. They had burned quite nicely. Just because the frame was "intact" enough to tell it was a car/van/truck and you can't see any damage doesn't mean it's not there. A 20mm or even 30mm shell isn't going to leave a whole lot of damage.

As far as the unconventional weapons in Iraq now, they're using weapon mounted lasers in an attempt to stop drivers that refuse to stop at checkpoints. The laser will be shined at their eyes in a blinding attempt. They're low powered lasers and will only cause temporary blindness, usually a few hours at the most.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think you should watch the video.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
those are some interesting facts

top topics

join