It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular craft sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Where I live there have not only been stories of sightings for as long as I can remember, but many people I know including myself, have witnessed these triangular craft for ourselves. One such situation happened a few years ago when solar flares in our area created an aurora borealis effect that actually from where on the mountainside we were standing to watch this phenomena, seemed all around us. A strange green glowing fog if you will that wasn't just in the sky but actually surrounded us on the ground as if the aurora 'touched down.' There were 8 or 9 of us and we all joked that we were being touched by the sun. (the efeect being produced of course by solar radiation). It illuminated the valley as bright as day!(it was around 11pm-midnight) On our way back to our cars after the effect subsided, we noticed above us a triangular shaped object with no lights or visible features. The reason we saw it was that it was so massive it blocked out the stars and night sky above us. It literally seemed to dwarf the sky above us so it was either not so big aand at low altitude or higher up and huge!

Needless to say we all started walking much faster, without much of a word to each other as I am sure we all felt the same way: we gotta get out of here! It was so big in fact that it stretched to the limits of our view of the horizon in the east and west(trees blocked the horizon to the south and north of our position. None of us looked up much we just hurried to our vehicles and then the oddest thing. Although none of us actually say the thing move, it was gone! I remember seeing it, then looking up at when I got to my car and it had just vanished. To this day nobody from that group of my friends has ever mentioned it or talked about it.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My car broke down on a highway in northern new mexico (550 or the old '666' highway) and on my way back from a gas station I spotted an enormous triangular craft moving at a good pace over the nearby hills and mountains. I couldnt hear anything and it was very creepy. I just sorta stood there, with goose bumps and my eyes tearing up severly. It moved out of sight and I just sat there for an extensive period of time. It was late afternoon and I did not get home until very late.

With out any witnesses, only my family ever really entertained the idea of my story being something I actually experienced rather than some trumped up crazy story.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
black triangles are my fav

join