It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: UFO or 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just saw this story about a UFO crashing into the ocean in South Africa, a search was done and nothing was found.....

Could this be the start of 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann or could this be an actual UFO?

My guess is 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann

Link to the article:

www.news24.com...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just replied to this @ the 25th of May prediction thread ,i live in S.Africa,my parents live about 100km (60/65 miles) from reported area.

So far alli know is that there is activity in the from authorities ,but nothing "out of this world" ,i know it went in behind breaker lines ,which means it is very shallow so plane impact ruled out straight away ,no reports of any missing planes since this report until now,no wreckage..if a craft did enter it was a dive.

The weather here has been unlike we have ever experienced in S.Africa,snowing in half of Southern Africa,temps below freezing point.

Tbh ,my dogs don't even go out to do their business of the cold weather,but today is better,stiil freezing but not as bad as the last 2 days...well i personally think this phenomana is the cause from global warming,the ufo "crash" cannot say though.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Small space rock perhaps ?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Small space rock perhaps ?

Yea ,could be ,but if they find a "rock" they would show us the proof,if it is a craft not of this world we would never know ,so they are def looking for anything to rule out a alien craft crash.

I see another balloon story coming.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

They said they saw smoke and described "water exploding".
Some also reported seeing flames.

To me thats a space rock.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

They said they saw smoke and described "water exploding".
Some also reported seeing flames.

To me thats a space rock.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by imbalanced]

I will not say it is not,but this was the size of a plane ,take a small 2 seater,if so it was a meteor of that size and struck our water just behind breaking waves,there would have been an amount of "damage" a small tidal wave?,people were on the beach,people were fishing..that is what i don't understand to what some said they saw flames,they do not say how many said they saw flames,could have been one person.

Everyone i spoke to that spoke to people who saw this said they just saw something going into the water ,they did not mention any flames,if there were flames everyone would have seen it .not just one or 2 people.

Could have been a very small rock that entered our atmosphere which looked bigger as it would be burning and maybe only the size of a tennis ball?

[edit on 21-5-2006 by ChandlerBing]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wish there was some footage of this event! Maybe someone will do a search with a submersable and find something.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Wish there was some footage of this event! Maybe someone will do a search with a submersable and find something.

Been and still are doing all searches,& trying to find out all i can..no one has came up with any visual evidence or even a pic,which i am hoping if they do have a pic that they did not give it to authorities before they made a copy or send it to someone else (maybe on cell ..hoping) ,but very quiet there afaik ,so i just know this story will end up in another zero

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wow! What a fascinating situation. Please keep us up to date on this one.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I agree with Valhall..im very intrested to see what happens...weather this is a comet or planet X i guess we'll find out soon.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well just heard that people at school function (rugby game/games) and claimed to have seen it was more than 500 people ..now i am going on info i got from family ,which they heard from their friends ,i cannot commit to this as i was not there and just giving info as i hear...so its hearsay.

I WANT PICS!!!!!!!

[edit on 21-5-2006 by ChandlerBing]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I never really goes further than this. Everyone gets happy and then nothing, it's ALWAYS like this.

On the other hand, it might just be a USO, which in either case will probably stand unsolved.

UFOs suck! I hate the games that they play with us.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I never really goes further than this. Everyone gets happy and then nothing, it's ALWAYS like this.

On the other hand, it might just be a USO, which in either case will probably stand unsolved.

UFOs suck! I hate the games that they play with us.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Cabanman]

Yea ,i agree ,thats why i said up there will just end up in zero.. Again..

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If its a space rock, why they havent found anything so far ? Oh, and if its a size of a plane, phisically the water stream (if there is a strong one in the area) could not move that "big space rock" somewhere else in the ocean and they would have found it.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by MikePhil]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikePhil
If its a space rock, why they havent found anything so far ?

Found what? Maybe you should read this thread from the beginning..there might be something you skipped over.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikePhil
If its a space rock, why they havent found anything so far ? Oh, and if its a size of a plane, phisically the water stream (if there is a strong one in the area) could not move that "big space rock" somewhere else in the ocean and they would have found it.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by MikePhil]

?? Have you read the story ?? It fell into the Ocean (Indian Ocean) about 100m from the beach,not in a stream..no if something has been found we here don't know about it,if it was a "space rock" i am sure they would admit to that ,but if not i think us here will not know what it was.

No one has come forth with any video or pics as evidence,all i know that @ 19:45 there were still activity from the police and choppers.

Whoever of the public (& there are) who are still keeping an eye out are doing so from a distance,it's just freezing cold & some people has been there since yesterday sourcing,i will for sure post any news if i get,but as we know i am not gonna keep my hope up ,but not gonna ignore this fact as there were alot of witnesses.

Cheers.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I hope a fragment hits the area were iran is developing its nuclear technology and everything is wiped of the face of the earth. so we don't have to go in with militair force. it would be cheaper and they could not gif USA blame.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I did read the whole topic and i havent skipped anything, i was just being ironic. What i am trying to say is that hardly this object is a space rock; makes any sense now ? Hope it does.

L3X

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the fragment, that is probably from the comet, is fallen in the ocean right?

could be a risk for a tsunami ?

[edit on 21-5-2006 by L3X]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
How big was this thing??? Anyone know?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join