It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peculiar Dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In this dream I was in a place with a water element,there was a stream running through the building that was in it,along with a lot of stainless steel and industrial type equipment,like a wet basement.
Everyone in the dream seemed to be kind of backward and dirty,wearing old soiled clothing and appearing to need a shower about a week before.
Wood was also a dominant feature,at one point I moved some wood off of an object,the wood was old and soggy,but it was fitted together as if it were machined to fit in a pile,beneath the pile was an old 3 gang plow,and all the metal portions except the blades were made of bone,and the rest made of wood,this was under a tree,which was inside of a structure,but there was sunlight there.
I was walking around this building for quite some time,the dirty people following me around,asking me what I was doing,it seemed like a museum of some sort, I saw stairways going up but they were all blocked with stainless benches cabinets and tables,the stairs were stainless too.I was looking around more than looking for a way out,but I was looking for an exit also.
In the end of the dream I had found my way out,I was with my brother and we were fishing,because we were hungry.We were way down in a canyon like place with water in the bottom,the water was black,the sky was dark but it was daytime.
There were some wet soggy,mossy and slippery logs and other stuff up against the edge of the water,we stepped out onto them to fish from,thinking there may be fish beneath.
I sat on the edge and moved a piece of wood,it fell away to expose a red piece of wood beneath,and there were words written on the wood in big bold red letters.
It said RED ???? OKER,OMCA,ACOM,OCRE (can't remember now) or something like that,then the logs fell away beneath me and I found myself trapped under water with them on top of me,there was no light.
I struggled,but I knew that if I was to get out from under these things I would need some help from my brother who was above,and if I didn't I would die,no real panic,just thought.
I remember thinking to myself ,hoping that my brother was not trapped down here where I was,hoping he was OK.....as I was waiting to die.
Then I woke up.
I share this because it is the first time I have been able to remember a dream I had for about 12 years,which is odd in itself.
I wish I could remember what the second half of that writing said,but it slipped away before I could type it in.
And then the first email I opened said.
"God will never leave you or fail you"....

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Might be what life will be like for you when yellowstone goes BOOM!

A dream of the future mabye?

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was hoping for more,wanted to get some other ideas of what this-

"nocturnal meandering throught the basements of hell"

-meant,since I have not been able to remember a dream I had for about 12 years.

join