It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness and second hand accounts of "smaller secondary explosions" going off every 15 or 20 min

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Firefighter in the stairwell of WTC 1 during the collapse: "...this huge incredible force of wind and debris actually came up the stairs, knocked my helmet off, knocked me to the ground."
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

(on video)

We've heard of secondary explosions after the aircraft impacted - whether in fact there wasn't something else at the base of the towers that in fact were the coup de grace to bring them to the ground."

(on video)

"...the fires are so massive, and so much of the buildings continue to fall into the street. When you're down there ... you hear smaller secondary explosions going off every 15 or 20 minutes..."

(on video)

Why would you hear "smaller secondary explosions" going off every 15 or 20 minutes?

Originally posted by truthseeka
Amazing.

The 9/11 Commission, NIST, the FBI, CNN, the mainstream media, no one cares what he has to say. Well, that's not totally accurate; CNN interviewed him at his home and released a thoroughly edited account, and the 9/11 Commission OMITTED his testimony from the final report!

William Rodriguez, a 9-11 Survivor

It's a long read, but he has an incredible story to tell.

He describes a number of explosions in the building. Hell, he even said at first he thought they were from generators blowing up, but subsequent explosions made him doubt this.

Ok...last quote
'A fellow worker Felipe David came into the office. "He had been standing in front of a freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries." The skin on his face had been peeled away by the heat of the blast and he was horribly burned on thirty-three percent of his body. "He was burned so badly from the basement explosion that flesh was hanging from his face and both arms." William asks: "How could a jetliner hit 90 floors above and burn a man's arms and face to a crisp in the basement below within seconds of impact?"'

Hey, William, I dunno either.

I also don't know why the Commission felt no need to include his testimony in the final report. Or why NIST, the Feds, and the media don't want to hear what he has to say.

Ok.... How can anyone who believes the offical story get around this? If the plane and fires caused the buildings to fall, what would explain "smaller secondary explosions" going off every 15 or 20 minutes? Bombs? or broken gas lines?

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There were a ton of things in that building that would explode. Pockets of fuel vapor, transformers, miles of natural gas pipelines. Just because there was an explosion doesn't automatically mean that it was a bomb or explosive of some sort.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I really have nothing to add, but the only thing that would make it extraordinary was if they really were timed.

Then it could be something... but thats a big if.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Just because there was an explosion doesn't automatically mean that it was a bomb or explosive of some sort.

Doesn't mean there wasn't either, so what kind of response is this?

Problem is, the fires were way up the buildings. I would imagine it would've been kind of hard for them to explode things anywhere else.

top topics

join