It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my life (dd)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Dear Diary

well up again at 5am *sighs*, i wonder when i will get a decent nights sleep? i feel like a zombie nowadays.

i took the children to the zoo today as it was a beautiful sunny day for a change and we decided to take advantage of it while it lasted.
I thought it was going to be a disaster from the start 2 of them puked in the taxi thank god i had brought a towel and wipes with me, the taxi driver was not amused at all, we finnally go there and to see the childrens faces light up at all the animals was worth all the strees of getting them prepared to go, even made up for the puking.
little william was really scared of the gorillas he totally freaked out, it was really funny he thought that it was going to come aand get him, he was the same with the big cats. Try explaining to a 1 year old that this is just like a pussy cat haha, all he saw were clawsd and teeth. Itried usuing the example of the lion king film which he loves but he freaked out more *sighs* boys. Why do they have to make a mountain out of a mole hill? Its the same when they are ill they act as if they are dying.
We had prepared a picnic and had a wonderful lunch at the top of the hill,the kids playing in the park, the world was at ease at least for a little while anyways. i loved the chance to get away from the daily drudgery that is life.
The children had a fantastic day and were worn out by the time we got them home, early nights all night tonight yippeee.
Lets hope i rest better tonight and get more than 2 hours sleep fingers crossed.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That sounds so much like what an actual mother would write Ive got to ask . . . are you one?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
yes i am i am a mother to 5

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ahh, I grew with 4 other brothers / sisters. An intresting experience!

new topics

top topics

join