It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please help with a dream I had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Last night I had a weird dream. I don't understand what does it means so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appriciated.

Here is the dream:

I was playing footbal with my uncle (lol) in some sort of a palace or a beautfioul garden. It was a pretty place. After I finished playing football I can't remember why or how but I discovered or remembered that all that place and all who lived there are now destroyed by an evil ugly giant. And suddenly once I remembered that the place became spooky and not many people left there besides me. And then suddenly (dunno how) appears Jesus Christ and then rebuilts the place and it's now even prettier. I have talked to Jesus and I have becomed one of His closest friends and I was always with Him. And suddenly (it was night) he turns into a monster and he says to me that he is the antichrist! It was an ugly looking monster then. Then I thoght of the conspiracy theory that the antichrist will be a fals Jesus at the beginning. Then I run home but the antichrist slows me down. Suddenly I tell him to let me go so I can be fatser and quickly go home and I grabbed holy water and a bible or a rite of exorcism (it was a catholic rite of exorcism and strange I am an orthodox christian). I went outside and it was dark and it was raining and then the antichrist turned into a wolf or a dog similar to wolf and jumps on me and we are laying on the ground. again he turns back into the ugly monster form and I started to do the exorcism (strange since I am only 14 and why would I do an exorcism on the antichrist since hes not a demon as far as I know). And dunno how the antichrist started to fear me and dissapeared. He was not destroyed but I tought him a lesson! Then I went to a church and a priest gave me a book about demonology. I became and exorcist and the antichrist one of my greatest enemies.

Thats all. If anyone can tell me what this means it will be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It probably means you've been thinking about all those subjects in your dreams lately. Not surprising really. ATS get's you thinking, and your Avatar is from Constantine, which deals with a lot of the subject matter in your dream, so there ya go. No hidden meaning or anything I don't think.

new topics

join