It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for "Ask The Overlord" again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yes, that's right... there will be another (finally) Skeptic Overview podcast view soon (maybe tonight).

So, to kick it back into gear in grand style, post your questions for my "Ask The Overlord" segment.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Boxers or briefs?

Just kidding. Can you give us an update on the server problems? What is being accomplished with the loading and refresh rates, etc.

Thanks

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
what really happend to john ford -- Long Island UFO Network,i have been trying to do an interview with him but cannot seem to find his whereabouts---last i heard he was in a mental hospital in NY.....

iNFO ON HIM CAN BE FOUND HERE

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Would you talk about your ATSNN Op/Ed piece: "I Once Dreamed of Liberty"? Maybe expand on the liberties you feel you have lost...

And I know you've mentioned it before but, in light of the 'newly released' Pentagon video, would you talk a little about your friend's eyewitness report of the plane hitting the Pentagon? Was it a 757? Could it have been a smaller plane?

I'm picking up this info from the thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
An update on the ATS TV show would be an interesting topic. I know that in the ultra-secretive world of pre-production television you can't say too much but some little tid-bit of info (especially on the formats that have been discussed) would be appreciated.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
When will the next 2 outta 3 Amigos show be made, and will Simon Gray be involved in it?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What's up wit' that?

When can we expect a full version? I'm dyin over here.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
An update on the ATS TV show would be an interesting topic. I know that in the ultra-secretive world of pre-production television you can't say too much but some little tid-bit of info (especially on the formats that have been discussed) would be appreciated.

That would be covered in a "Two Out Of Three Amigos" podcast... I don't even tell Skeptic what's happening with the TV Show.
Interestingly enough i was on the phone today with the production company CEO and have much to tell.

Springer...

[edit on 5-19-2006 by Springer]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How's your life? How's the weather? How's the family? Have any new tech toys?

Too often, we consider you our webmaster and programming machine (which you are) and we constantly hit you with a stream of u2u's to debug, fix, and solve all our online problems. I would like to hear a bit more about Overlord the Person and find out how your real world is fairing (in general of course).

Maybe even just share some interests you have outside of ATS (like there IS a life outside ATS).

Thanks much.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Would you talk about your ATSNN Op/Ed piece: "I Once Dreamed of Liberty"? Maybe expand on the liberties you feel you have lost...

I second that, I would love to hear more from you on this. The piece moved me very greatly, and I would love to hear you speak more about your feelings with this wonderful work.

Thanks SO

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What is the future of ATS? Long term goals, new technology, ideas, expansion, ect...

I love ATS the way it is, Im just curious as to what the future holds.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OK, how about some pics of the people in charge? It would be good to know who we are conversing with.

I do mean proper pics too. What have you guys got to hide?
Maybe this could be a controversy eh? Lets deny who runs the place

Cheers
Eddie................

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Do you know where my keys are?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Arm wrestling, who wins? You, Springer or Simon?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I always find thie answer to this question interesting,

If you could have 5 people dead or alive at your dinner table.. who would they be?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I always find thie answer to this question interesting,

If you could have 5 people dead or alive at your dinner table.. who would they be?

Forgive me for answering this one. But i would prefer them to be alive. It makes for a better conversation all round dont you think?

Sorry, but i just had to Asala

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why is it that when you're looking for something, or trying to remember something that you never find it/remember it until you either stop looking, or it's 3am and you're fast asleep?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Do you know where my keys are?

Ask the NSA: www.nsa.gov...

Sorry, I don't really have any question myself. I'm just glad a new Skeptic podcast is cooking up.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was gonna suggest also an update on the ATS TV but BH put it forth and Springer took care of it in his reply...thanks Springer, I know you'll keep us posted!

top topics

join