It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a family of masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Big_Bird.

Why not ask your father instead? I don't know how old you are but thats the place to start. Of course your uncles could sponsor you if your ready

If you want really good advise, look up hobbes here on ATS

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Maybe you can ask why masons are almost always in positions of authority in our society and often wield power? I'd like an answer for that question, just go and ask.

He might get an answer, but I doubt you will

Besides what's wrong with them weilding power and being in autoratative positions? Have they ever done anything to you?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ask them why is the masonic bible almost always used during presidential inaugurations? Just because of the story how George Washington used it?

Here's a list of powerful people who were masons for the person who asked for specific names

en.wikipedia.org...:American_Freemasons

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
If you want really good advise, look up hobbes here on ATS

Shhh... you're gonna blow my cover, and then I won't get to be in the conspiracy...

Originally posted by warpboost
Ask them why is the masonic bible almost always used during presidential inaugurations? Just because of the story how George Washington used it?

Actually, only four presidents have used it: Washington, Harding, Eisenhower and Bush Sr.

source

Bush Jr. would have been the fifth, but bad weather prohibited use of the artifact.

Here's a list of powerful people who were masons for the person who asked for specific names

Actually, that's a list of famous American masons, not powerful ones. Power and fame are not one and the same.

<< 1   >>

join