It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real alien&ufo videos, pictures, documents etc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am looking for videos, pictures, documents etc. that are 100% REAL since I'm tired of unknown or hoax files lol (who isn't I guess?). So if anyone knows of any REAL files can post them here. Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good luck. If anyone had pictures of aliens or craft that were 100% proven real, do you think there would be debate on boards like this about it?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well your in a good place to start with, why not go through the alien topic board, just go through them all that will keep you going for a while as there is always pics, docs, vids.

You say you want "real" ones, well wouldn't we all, ATS is great because you can surf the net on this topic, but more than likely its on ATS and been discussed exhaustively, better than taking just some web sites point of view.

Now and then you might come across something really good on the web, bring it to ATS, and all of us will find out if its real.

Then sometimes, it just comes down to opinion, and no matter what you say, if someone wants to believe they will......

Good luck my friend.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh How I wish for a 100% Real alien or ufo pic
lol.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I thought bliiimmmmmmmey someone found real pics vids and docs!!

oh well.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
double post sorry.....

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Denied]

top topics

join