It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheres the Winter gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In case nobody has noticed we are missing out on Winter again in the Southern Hemisphere.
This has been happening over the last 10 years and seems to be getting stranger. We are having hot hot hot summers (hey - who's complaining...) but it certainly ain't to good for the farmers....
But our politicians are saying that there is no need to sign the Kyoto Agreement as there is no such thing as Global Warning.

We are constantly on water restrictions in Sydney and I like Winter because it gives me an excuse to wear my Matrix Long Leather Jacket!!!!
Who do I sue to get my allocated winter back?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've noticed it's been getting warmer and warmer in Australia over the past 5+ years. The only time it's mildly cool here is when it's raining. Even if it's overcast and windy with a seabreeze, it's still not all that cool at all in Winter.

Given Australia has a reputation for having droughts, I don't think it's that alarming. I'd say it's just a natural cycle. Of course, our pollution certainly doesn't help us, and we should try to cut back as much as possible.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here in Montana it's the same thing. For the past two days here its been
in the middle 80's (F). Normally this time of year it's in the 50's. Very warm
May here so far where it is not unusual to still find snow on the ground.

new topics

join