It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm trying to form my own opinion about the 9/11 conspiracies by researching the information given. Unfortunately, it is hard to find a credible site that does not talk about the conspiracy. These sites tend to be 1-sided and only present information to sway you their way. I'm looking for links to sides about 757's etc. that are unbiased and don't even mention the 9/11 conspiracy. If anybody has any links like this, please post them. I need as many links as possible about everything pertaining to this conspiracy. Thanks for any help give me, sorry if something like this was already posted.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
you can use
www.whatreallyhappened.com
www.whatreallyDIDNThappen.com
www.911myths.com
www.oilempire.us

stuff like that
each site has their own biases...but youll be very hard pressed to find one without one...just address each argument equally.

ive found this website to be particularly educational

[edit on 16-5-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you just want information about the 757, type 'Boeing 757' in a search engine, you'll get lots of hits, including Boeings own site, that has nothing to do with 9-11.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Basically you have to look at it all... side A and side B. Just take what makes the most since to you. Ignore the spin they put on it. Like when you watch the main stream news you have to watch it as what they want you to think. But pick and take the facts that are not disputable. Personally there are lots of facts on the conspiracy side of things. But one thing I see is a lot of people going wild on a little bit of the truth. People will get 10% of something and act like its 100000% fact... sigh, anyways... the bottom line is you have to do all your own research, and don’t take anyone’s word for anything. The only truth to one person is the one he sells himself on. Just make sure you’re the one doing the selling. use your ability to think free while you can and enjoy every drop of clean water!

top topics

join