It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world, is it normal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ok this is something thats bothered me for a long time. Iv brought it up from time to time in threads over int he ATS section, but havnt really talked much about it. So here goes.

Im not much of a dreamer, as in I dont regularly have dreams. I usually fall asleep, there's black, my mind wanders but doesnt produce pictures, and I wake up. But when I do dream is is 98% of the time about the end of the world. Iv dreamed about everything from the second comming to mass volcanic erruptions and everything in between.

Most of the time the dreams are very "real" feeling. To the point to where I can almost physically feel things...I geuss a better explanation would be that in the instances that I know there would be pain the part of my body its inflicted to will tense and be hot for a while.

It may not be relevant here but I used to have reacurring dreams about a solid black figure. Never harming me, just watching, but those stopped about a year or so ago.

Anywho, im just wondering, is this normal? Or should I be worried about it or anything? Anyone else have this kind of stuff?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well i guess its a psychological trauma or this like. And the more u thnk u only can dream about this stuff the more u actually dream about it.
But are u sure u dream so little? Try to remember your dream immidiatly after u awake. It also can be that this armageddon dreams just are the most memorable and the rest is forgotten too fast.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
To be honest, I dont think about it in waking hours. Unless its brought up I rarely think about it, and iv tried waking up and writing down what I dream as soon as I wake up, but there's just nothing to right.

Thanks for the input!

join