It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons pointed at terroists,i.e YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Found this to be very disturbing to say the least.
Weapons(assult rifles) being pointed at American citizens/Protesters is a first that i've heard of.It kinda reminded me of the old movies with Hitlers motorcade followed by gun toting bodyguards. This is a way of Bush reminding you who is in charge and what could happen if you get out of hand.

This event was unwarranted and a disgrace.

Heres a link
www.dailykos.com...

Heres some clips..
Narrative re: Bush's visit to SCC on May 9, 2006 from Barbara Nicholson

We stood with about 50 others on rte 674 and when the motorcade came by there was assault rifle OUT the window pointing at ALL of us and the cars all looked like I remember seeing in the Hitler motorcades in the movies when I was a child, all boxy and black and one had the Pres seal and American flag on the sides. It was absolutely chilling! I worked the inner city for 15 years with gangs and even with kids and families of the Bloods and Crips and have never had an assault rifle pointed my way. In my 75 years I have seen many Pres motorcades and shook many pres hands and seen many pres elects and their entourage but never anything like this with the motorcycles, big black cars and rifles were just the very last straw. It wasn't the rifle that was scary it was knowing that this madman is so insecure and scared and psychotic that this is how he must travel. AARRRRRGH! USA, Banana Republic for sure. Then to know our tax money paid for this photo op and for the fundraising luncheon at the Renaissance Club is truly the icing on the cake which will kill us all. Very depressing to say the least.

And from Kossack boofdah:
Mary, Nic, and I were there as well; and yes, it went down exactly as Barbara and John have said below. I don't think I've ever felt such a sense of foreboding in my life as when I saw that automatic rifle pointed at us, peaceful protesters.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/12/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Source

To be frank, the news from the past week has me scared, and I'm not sure what to do about it.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by TheGoodDoctorFunk]

new topics

join