It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Error in Collaborative Fiction Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I was browsing threads in the CF and, after viewing threads alphabetically, I clicked on the "d" next to Author and came up with the following -

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'O AND t.score 'no' RDER BY author DESC LIMIT 100, 50' at li .

I do not know if this is significant, but I thought it best to report it.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sometimes things, such as this, would be better to let the staff know through the use of the Suggesstion Button.

ABOUT ATS: The Complaint/Suggestion Form

It's a bit dated, but still useful.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Not really sure exactly what that is, but maybe it would be convenient to send a U2U to Skeptic Overlord as well.

The u2u will no doubt set off a subconscious alert that ATS requires his immediate attention.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Sometimes things, such as this, would be better to let the staff know through the use of the Suggesstion Button.

ABOUT ATS: The Complaint/Suggestion Form

It's a bit dated, but still useful.

I was no aware the Complaint/Suggestion PM could be used for this purpose. I will use it in the future.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
that syntax error has been around for a long time now and it's not only the Collab Fiction forum, it's all the forums. You can sort alphabetically in ascending order but descending order in any of the forums, you'll get the syntax error.

new topics

top topics

join