It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since we are on a dream roll.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have had these strange dreams for the last few years.

They happen like this.....

I would wake up and see my surroundings perfectly but would be unable to move. Then out of the corner of my eye a little girl about 6 years old comes next to me and stares at me. I can see this girl perfectly, but I cannot move. One time I was sleeping by a friends house and I was laying down on his couch with my arm fully extended behind my head. I wake up and cannot move, but see the little girl walking towards me from the basement. The little girl then tugs on my arm and tries to pull me into the basement. I finally am able to move and stand up and noticed 4 little scratches resembling fingernail scratches on my arm.

I know this is called sleep paralysis. It is absolutely horrifying though. Does anyone know any in depth reasons on why this occurs?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Can you describe more in detail about the child? And what do you *pick up* from her? Do you feel she is in pain, sad, angry, tricking you etc..

There could very well be a reason she is trying to show you into the basement..perhaps she died there or was buried there or dealt with some trauma there? Does she seek you out at your house and others homes as well?

Any more about these dreams might help someone here figure it out

Magestica

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Can you describe more in detail about the child? And what do you *pick up* from her? Do you feel she is in pain, sad, angry, tricking you etc..

There could very well be a reason she is trying to show you into the basement..perhaps she died there or was buried there or dealt with some trauma there? Does she seek you out at your house and others homes as well?

Any more about these dreams might help someone here figure it out

Magestica

I dont get any vibe from her other than I am scared. She seems pretty much emotionless. The time with the basement happened at a friends house and I felt a pretty scary vibe there as well. I have had numerous dreams at my house prior to that happening. I have never had one at someone elses house besides that one occasion.

The little girl has long brown straight hair, wears full length pajama dress with ruffles on the edges and it is white. She has brown eyes and very very pale lips.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And the reasons you are afraid may not have anything to do with her intentions, just your own fear of seeing something 'otherworldly'..this is something I myself have had to learn to distinguish with my visitations as well, so this is simply my opinion in relation to my experiences.

It's very hard to learn control when you are in an OBE, but if you CAN..then you can act as you would fully awake and aware and this could certainly benefit you when seeing her again.

She may be needing you to free her or just listen to her or see what she wants to show you..I do not believe she can take your life away, but I fully believe *now* that one can be touched/harmed by a spirit or ghost. They may not mean to harm you, it could be just her strong desire to get your attention. I would follow her, but remain on guard while doing so..

There is going to have to be a closing between you and her for this experience to end. Aslo this could be past life related..perhaps you new eachother somewhere?

There are answers..but it's soley up to you to find them as I or noone else can enter there with you..unfortunately.
Mags

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
are you taking any kind of painkillers a few houres before you go to sleep?

or any kind of pills?

what dose this color look like

IE: her cloths? hair color? stuff like that. I have a feeling shes had a white dress on with black hair?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
are you taking any kind of painkillers a few houres before you go to sleep?

or any kind of pills?

what dose this color look like

IE: her cloths? hair color? stuff like that. I have a feeling shes had a white dress on with black hair?

No but you bring up a good point. I workout alot and take supplements and when I was taking melatonin I had various strange dreams nightly, but nothing of this magnitude.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ya, some bills have STRANG affeckts oin dreams

what dose the girl look like?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

ya, some bills have STRANG affeckts oin dreams

what dose the girl look like?

The little girl has long brown straight hair, wears full length pajama dress with ruffles on the edges and it is white. She has brown eyes and very very pale lips.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
sounds like the angel of death?

the angel of death usly has dark hair, white dress/rob

anyone have any links?

Did you have any reliteves "long lost" that died around that age?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

sounds like the angel of death?

the angel of death usly has dark hair, white dress/rob

anyone have any links?

Did you have any reliteves "long lost" that died around that age?

Dont tell me this.
I might never go to bed again.

new topics

top topics

join