It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official....no ufo's or aliens......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, until now, I wasn't certain whether ufo's and aliens existed. Now I can relax and dismiss the entire subject. The British Ministry of Defense released a M.O.D. study that was completed back in December of 2000 which stated that there was no evidence to indicate that ufo's and alien sightings were anything but "natural phenomenon".

Still, I am not all that certain. I keep thinking about the possibility that intelligent exists elsewhere in the universe. In fact, it is rather difficult to exclude this possibility given the incredible, almost incomprehensible, size of the universe. Surely life exists elsewhere. We can't possibly be the one isolated incident where life developed, can we?

Furthermore, given the fact that the British government is in bed, so to speak, with the U.S. government, they would certainly share in a mutual desire to continue to maintain a cloak of secrecy over the entire matter. But why?

Do you believe in the conclusions of the UK's Ministry of Defense conclusions on UFO's and aliens?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
this topic's already being dicussed here.
i made the same mistake of making a duplicate thread on this...i think it's that thread's title that throws it off a little...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Please see existing thread here.

Thank You.

join