It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do BEK and other demos need an invitation into your home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
if theres so evil why do they need you to let them in there home. Is it some code they have to follow.

could they possibly be sent by a darker forces as a soul snatcher or something an they chose that instead of hell????????????

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Who says they do?

I honestly do not put much stock in BEK's particularly, however I do in demonic entities. You are not inviting a demon into your home but into your life. Human spirits are bonded to homes, demons to people, or occasionally a family. You can move all you want but if you have previously invited a negative non-human entity odds are he's in the back seat with you humming to the radio (sarcasm intended). Oh yeah, keep your eyes on the road to, stories of situations including car wrecks also; that part is serious.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
but that doesnt answer Why do they have to be invited in

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't think pure evil entities can exist (demons), they can do as much good than they can do evil. Its like criminals, they can kill people but if you cross one on the street I don't think he would dare touch you, unless you provoke him.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I believe that their does exist purely negative energies. But that's the question why do you have to "invite" them in. In my opinion acknowledgement of their power creates a bond, call it a vortex, what ever paranormal term you would like. In some way, in my experience generally through un-prepared divination practice, this creates a bridge for them into our world. Unless you know how to properly negate these entities they will infect and possess your life. Not in the exorcist sense of the word possess, at least not at first.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
not necessarily sometimes you can bring things into your home that come with demonic influences and if you bring them into your home that''s basically all the invite they need. like for instance if you bring an ouija board or pentagrams, books on the occult or possessions owned by someone who was into the occult or satanism that is all they need to move in with you they can attach themselves to them and if one doesn't know how to protect yourself then that gives them an even more liscense to do harm.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
if theres so evil why do they need you to let them in there home.

They wouldn't. It doesn't make sense because its made up.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I did sort of a hypothesis on another thread.

The motivation of the BEKs is very simple: access. They do not want your money, or to trash your house, or anything like that. Their single minded goal is access to your home, car, business, i.e., your personal space. Your life. It seems by granting them access to your physical space, it could be sort of a symbolic granting of access to your spiritual/astral/psychic/whatever space.

Its like tales of contracts with the devil or with demons. It seems the devil or demon or whatever evil entity requires your permission before it can enter your personal space, and thus, wreak havoc on you or suck out your soul.

There are varying theories as to why this is. Thos of a Christian persuiassion believe that God prohibits evil entities from simply jumping into people and poassessing them or harming them without the individual making a declaration of desire to align themselves with the demonic influences. Others of a more new age bent believe that your soul is a very strong natural barrier to negative entities or energies, and thus, evil cant simply move in, it requires you to lower the drawbridge so to speak and "let it in". In the Pagan world, most believe its a matter of balance, and thus, by natural law, negative entities or spirits cannot extend their influence without a concious act to allow them outside their sphere.

Its clear that its all about symbolic access. In many cases of BEKs were not physically restrained from entering their victim's home or space. In some cases, the door was either opened or unlocked, and physically, they could have walked right on in. But for some reason, they failed to do so because the person did not give them permission to come in, and thus, some sort of psychological or spiritual barrier was in place to prevent them entry.

Here is the other thread which I layed out my own outlines of studying this curious phenomenon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for Nygdan's belief that its made up, I disagree. I believe the persons who have reported these experiences are speaking truthfully as they see it, and at the very least, genuinely BELIEVE something strange and profound happened to them.

Now what exactly happened to them is another matter up for debate, which could range from some kids with freaky contacts running an amusing scam on unususpecting people to an actualy paranormal and malevolent type of phenomenon.

I am doing my own research and searching the net for perhaps earlier accounts of such activity in earlier folklore or historical accounts to see if we have paralells with older phenomenon or if this is indeed something new.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If you believe in demons, I think you have to buy into the whole spiritual/faith deal, which I don't have a problem with. By inviting such a presence into your home, I suppose it shows them that you lack the faith to keep them out.

(btw, this was just a random guess; sorta linked to the whole vampire mythos).

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
To wage war on these entities you have to have a deep unflinching belief in your ability to win.

Negativity is what they thrive on, and fear is the best food of them all - Demons / fallen ones / dark beings / greys, they all need invites or a soul / person that has little or no belief. They have no belief, they have no strength, no strength no defense. Its that simple.

Ever had a dark dream where shapes flitter around scaring the ship out of you? and in that dream did you ever make the sun rise to defeat them - raising it because it is your dream and your life? If not, they have made a small grain of fear and doubt nestle within you -to defeat them is to be free.

Need help? call upon St Michael and Jesus. Never fails people, never fails.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh jesus and St. michael, please help me and send me a check for several thousand dollars!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Oh jesus and St. michael, please help me and send me a check for several thousand dollars!

Or what............god will kill you because you didn't finish your 800 foot Jesus?

besides, why such low expectations? This IS the son of god and the leader of the angels youre talking about. A couple mil wont tax their abilities too badly.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance but what exactly does BEK stand for?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
BEK stands for Black Eyed Kid, which I personally think is complete nonsense. But I'm sure someone will refute this within the hour....stay tuned.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
because demons are lesser beings than god, and unlike humans, have not been given free will so if god cannot come uninvited into your life then neither can demons, but whereas god awaits wholehearted acceptance, demons bend the rules as much as possible and any kind of invite into your living space will do.

i think thats the official catholic line of belief, if i remember right, but it's been awhile.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I guess the reason why demons need permission lies between what pieman and Sandcastles on Cydonia have said. As for the Saint Michelle thing; I think its psychological faith that helps keep them out. Providing your turning your attention to what’s right; that’s the main thing.

Nygdan since your such religious expert I have a few questions for you...
1. Do you have any idea what bank account Jesus might use? Is it in Israel (he's a Jew) or is it Palestine?
2. And if you do; where would he get the money from? Don't say its the church because that's just wrong (unless your really poor of course).
3. Do you reckon Jesus needs to pay people to worship him when so many others will do it for free?

Seriously surely the only way money could be delivered to you is through chance, and that's at the expense of something else?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
he needs to be invited, as many other entities beacuse of the "sacred/universal rule of balance" as the necromancers/demonologists call it.

i will elaborate a little using the old exemple of the Good/evil eternal confrontation.

we must understend that acording to that theory, all the things in existence are in a perfect balance, so the evil is on a side, good in other side; bouth can interact a little with each other, but for something more then a simple "interact", one part needs the INICIATIVE of the other in order it can interact in a stronger way.

almoust all Demos need some one iniciative(invitation/desire/wish/etc) to strongly interact with something or someone in the "other" side, braking that way the sacred/universal balance law. and that is the basic reason why we don't live in a " total hell" already.

may be i will have time to create a topic about that, more deep and with cyberlinks, soon.
i love necromancy, and death subjects,( i m studing necro science for 20 years) and i have studied a bit of demonology. that's why i know what i sayed .
i hope this is usefull as information.

cya mates

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The black eyed children story seem like they are demonic beings reminds me of the children in the movie the order. I think that the reason why they need to be invited in is first the person who saw them needs to fear and believe in them and second must allow them in as the person is protected from evil by their religon. Either the bek are just pranksters and these were isolated incidents or well they could be anything really the stories are not detailed enough to confirm either way.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
in everything i seen on the BEK, it keeps saying those who invite them in, usually turn up dead, but in none of the articles online i've found have anyone let them in or turned up dead, so, are there any accounts where someone has died from letting in a BEK?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gren
are there any accounts where someone has died from letting in a BEK?

Your not gona find out anyway are you. The autopsy results aren't going to say " Yes our fears have been confirmed, he was killed by a BEK "

Or if a witness saw the BEK's kill some1 and knew what they were he couldn't tell the police without them all laughing and ridiculing you. So you would never know if they have killed people.

Or what's to say they do kill people but discard the bodies. I read an article recently that gave stats and figures on the number of missing children and adults that go missing each year in England and it is in its tens of thousands. They just vanish never to be seen again. What happens to them ?

From the stories of BEK's, I think maybe something is out there unexplained with black eyes...but who knows.

top topics

join