It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crackpots and cracks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This Da Vinci Code Catholic crap is getting as old as a smoked turkey leg at a bad Carnival. I suspect some of you braindead zombies have never heard of egg tempera or the ways in which artists from the past worked with it, but I have. To imagine the cracks on a painting contain the hidden secret of the evil Catholic Church! Wow! What's new?! This junk has been baking in the oven forever. You never here of the Islamic pervert or Jewish nutcase do you? There is your conspiracy as you blindly chase down a Catholic for not bothering you! You hunt these pages for predictable conspiracies like fools! But don't let me stop you from your sad world of selective hatred, because I feel you deserve it. My question is this : How has a book you took no part in writing going to effect your boring life? Why don't you do some research on how many trees had to be chopped down for that book or the amount of money it took to make the 75 screened theater with the 24 acre parking lot just so you could go watch yet another stupid movie about puzzles? The popcorn is shiped in from China and the 8 dollar Diet Coke is the size of a small cup of hope. Come to think of it, there sure are a whole bunch of cracks in those movies and theaters, and plenty of puzzles.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know, you're right, people really shouldn't be all up in arms against the church over the davinci code.

I mean, that whole "raping little children" thing is WAY worse.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SAND
I suspect some of you braindead zombies You hunt these pages for predictable conspiracies like fools! My question is this : How has a book you took no part in writing going to effect your boring life?

Why don't you do some research on how many trees had to be chopped down for that book or the amount of money it took to make the 75 screened theater with the 24 acre parking lot just so you could go watch yet another stupid movie about puzzles? The popcorn is shiped in from China and the 8 dollar Diet Coke is the size of a small cup of hope.
Come to think of it, there sure are a whole bunch of cracks in those movies and theaters, and plenty of puzzles.

First of all... you're attacking other members.. I don't care if it is a RANT.

and B - I'm not braindead nor a Zombie...

3 rdly - how do you know that my life is boring?

lastly - it sounds as though you have a problem with the theaters and not really the movie itself..

[edit on 8-5-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You never here of the Islamic pervert or Jewish nutcase do you?

No we always hear about the "Islamic plot to convert everyone to Islam or kill them" or the "Jewish plot to rule the wolrd."
Christianity isn’t the only religion that has “conspiracy theory” slamming it.

top topics

join