It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginger Children?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information about these?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
south park..series 9..episode 11

that will tell you all you need to know

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Could you elaborate some more? It is similar to Indigo children?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I've heard little snippets here and there, referencing them amongst BEK's. I believe they are Asiatic in descent. I was looking to see if anyone had heard of the here.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
New to me, never heard of it. I don't watch South Park and I stopped watching TV nearly a year ago. Anybody care to type a few words on this? Must be obscure because I've never come across this topic before.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here ya go.

www.gingerkids.org...

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?

Unfortunately no, Ginger Kids are born without souls. A common misconception is that you need a soul to survive. This is completely false. Ginger Kids are people just like everyone else, even if they don’t have souls. Many Ginger Kids live happy, healthy, productive lives devoid of any sort of soul.

If all you want is information, do a Google search for "Ginger Kids."

It's not a conspiracy, and they certainly aren't mythical beasts.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I read somewhere, cant remember where that only the Celtic people or people with Celtic blood have ginger hair! Thats probably why they are a fiery lot!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto
I read somewhere, cant remember where that only the Celtic people or people with Celtic blood have ginger hair! Thats probably why they are a fiery lot!

yup..for some reason scotland and ireland are well known for red/ginger hair..maybe theres a locality reason..but i do know the celts like to fight.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Most of the people on my mother's side of the family are Scottish/ welsh and have the dark hair and brown eyes (including me), the only person that doesn't have brown hair is my cousin who has strawberry blonde hair.

FWIW that episode of southpark was hilarious.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

If all you want is information, do a Google search for "Ginger Kids."

It's not a conspiracy, and they certainly aren't mythical beasts.

Oh jeez WyredOne!!! It is indeed amazing what some people will waste web space on! I don't know if I should laugh or should be genuinely disturbed.

I read the website, it may be with me for a while.

top topics

join