Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

AntiGravity :

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
British Aerospace, NASA and independent researchers worldwide are on a quest to understand the mysteries of hyperdimensional physics and unlock the secrets of antigravity. This is an article issued in nexus magazine about anti-gravity researches :

NEXUS




posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
They talk about magnetic containment of a plasma field, but David Adair mastered that back in the 1970's launching a fusion propelled rocket from the White Sands Proving ground to Groom Lake in Nevada. It is still the fastest flight ever made by a man made object.

NEXUS INTERVIEW WITH DAVID ADAIR


I did not mean that your link was not intersting!! I found it really good reading.



posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thanks,

I make a lot of double post these days.



posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It would be the holy grail of discoveries if they found a way to neutralise gravity. Personally i dont think it'll be publicly broadcasted they've acheived it any time soon
Who knows they could have already found it out on one of there black projects



posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Boeing is officially sponsering the research..
i love to see the day it gets out in the open. it would change the whole world as we know it.




posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarface
It would be the holy grail of discoveries if they found a way to neutralise gravity. Personally i dont think it'll be publicly broadcasted they've acheived it any time soon
Who knows they could have already found it out on one of there black projects


Right :
Have you still heard about the electromagnetic Highway ?



posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nope i havent actually, do you have any good links on that subject ? Sounds interesting.



posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
groingrinder


do you have any other links about this guy?

any photos any "proof"?



posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nans....
This may not deal with "Nexus" but a past member linked this site in a discussion on "anti-gravity" and I have had it bookmarked since. I will post it here for information purposes:
"Anti-Gravity Research"
Link:
www.aeronautics.ru...


Very informative.


regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by Seekerof]



posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This concept was a variant of the electromagnetic train.

MAGLEV TRAIN

Less polluting than classical car, safer about crash (no excess of speed, less driver attention required...) this project seem to have been abadoned...

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Is anyone of the opinion that anti-gravity technology under whatever name you choose to call it, is currently, secretly in existence? I have my own thoughts on the matter but am interested to see what others think.

intelgurl



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
They talk about magnetic containment of a plasma field, but David Adair mastered that back in the 1970's launching a fusion propelled rocket from the White Sands Proving ground to Groom Lake in Nevada. It is still the fastest flight ever made by a man made object.

NEXUS INTERVIEW WITH DAVID ADAIR


I did not mean that your link was not intersting!! I found it really good reading.


how fast did it go in mph? or is it in the article im having a look now but ive not found it yet...



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
"It went from zero mph to 8,754 mph in about 4.6 seconds"

holy crap... imagine missles that could do that...

even aircraft....



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
groingrinder


do you have any other links about this guy?

any photos any "proof"?


You could order and watch his video lectures.
VIDEO LECTURES
You could order this video about him.
THE DAVID ADAIR STORY


[Edited on 10-19-2003 by groingrinder]



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
arg, I think if there trying to sell you somthing there more likely fakes if you know what i mean...



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Try reading 'The Hunt For Zero Point', by Nick Cook. It may be a bit thin on the ground regarding the science behind anti-gravity for some of our more academic posters, but it is still thought provoking.



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Guys-
you need to read up on the past discussions on electrogravitics. Tesla united the 4 force theories soon after 1900- T. Brown conquered gravity by 1950. Check it out, yo. We've had antigravity for a loooooooong time. You'd be surprised at how stinking simple it actually is.



posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.thespaceshow.com...

I found a show here about Gravity control technology. its a interview. hope you can find it too.






top topics



 
0

log in

join