It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online = Logged In? Or Browsing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
When it says a person is "Online" underneath their name, does that mean that they are logged-in? Or does that mean that they are currently browsing the site?

And if so, does it say "Offline" when they close their ATS browser window?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well you have to be logged on with your password for it to show you as *online*
If you are perusing the site at your leisure with out logging in it will show you offline.
The logging in with the password is the key.
You must completely log off the site using the [logout] feature at the top left hand of the site for it to really show you offline.

Mark

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
Well you have to be logged on with your password for it to show you as *online*
If you are perusing the site at your leisure with out logging in it will show you offline.
The logging in with the password is the key.
You must completely log off the site using the [logout] feature at the top left hand of the site for it to really show you offline.

Mark

So at night when I go to sleep and close my ATS browser window and close all my programs that are open so it's just the desktop. Does it still show that I'm "Online" on the site even though I'm asleep or away doing something else and not even having ATS open in Internet Explorer?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Mark

So at night when I go to sleep and close my ATS browser window and close all my programs that are open so it's just the desktop. Does it still show that I'm "Online" on the site even though I'm asleep or away doing something else and not even having ATS open in Internet Explorer?

If you click [logout] and ats shows you a screen that says your logged out then you are infact logged out
If you just click the *X* in the corner of your browser you will still be logged on and your name will read *online*

Mark

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Mark

If you click [logout] and ats shows you a screen that says your logged out then you are infact logged out
If you just click the *X* in the corner of your browser you will still be logged on and your name will read *online*

Mark

Do you Logout when you get done with ATS? Or do you just close ur browser?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Me? I log all the way out.

Mark

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Im gonna punch you in the face!!!

Mark

top topics

join