It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Information Overload!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm actually watching this video as I'm posting this. It's 1 hour and 30 min. long and I'm about 25 minutes into it. This video is so good, I'm posting it before I even finish watching it. Check it out.

video.google.com...

I've seen a lot of videos and heard a lot of stuff durring my research on this topic, but I can honestly say that this is the only video to really "Spook" me.

Please watch it and let me know your thoughts......

[edit on 4-5-2006 by MrChipps]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
WOW.....I just finished watching that video....and all I can say is WOW. It was like everything you've ever heard about, confirmed......with a few suprise goodies thrown in......like the water being taken to the moon. VERY COOL VIDEO!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
it came from www.DavidIcke.com
why does that ring a bell in me noggen?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm watching it right now, I'm 35 minutes through. It's got some good information.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
With such poor quality, I couldn't make it through two minutes. It's probably the same stuff that's been going around the conspiracy world for years.... but I've got it bookmarked and if when I have the time to sit through the whole thing, I'll play and minimize it and just listen.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have buout 1/4 in once its 1/2 i'll start watching, good thing google saves the movies
If its realy good as the other psters say
I'll burn a copy for non-highbandwith friends

NVM - I already seen it I started watching it and its William Cooper. I had the exact video on vhs long ago and passed it around, Behold a pale horse

[edit on 5/5/2006 by EvilBat]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I almost bought that book a few times from Borders, "Behold A Pale Horse" It sounded very interesting, and I'm glad I got to see the video instead of read the book. Thanks for letting me know that's what it was.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
great public speaker, i liked this video and recommend everybody watch it, anybody have these NASA pictures of bases on the moon? or the ones on mars? its hard to swallow all that info, but it sounds like something america would do.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Where's the beef? I watched it and the guy just talked and talked and talked and nothing has changed as a result. I have nothing here to show people and say, "Look, it's all true and here's the evidence." He didn't even show any artifacts or photos. And we're supposed to believe that "almost all of the countries" in the world were at one point (however brief) involved in a plan to defend against attack from these aliens? And this never came out?

You guys have more faith in governments' abilities than they deserve to be given credit for.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have no faith at all in our government. They don't care about us......I don't care about them. Still, it was a very interesting video. If you're waiting for the smoking gun to be held in front of you, don't hold your breath. Although I do believe something significant will be revealed in my lifetime, (I'm 35 right now.) and I don't think it will be willingly released by our government. I believe the EBE's will decide at some point to just be here in the public eye. It's really up to the EBE's when they want to reveal themselves, not our government. It may still be a few years down the road, but I have a feeling it will happen before I die.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
While agree way too much credit is given to the government, this is like a unified filed theory of all the conspiracies I have ever heard about aliens.

George bush is selling your kids drugs!!!
that had me rolling on the ground.

and the aliens from mars? sounds like he is stuck in the 50's as is much of his speech.

wish there was more evidence, but......I somehow doubt the truth of any of this.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

George bush is selling your kids drugs!!!
that had me rolling on the ground.

I only wish that part wasn't true...
But it is (in a sense)...
the Bushes are bigger than Escobar...
ats thread- cia gets caught drug smuggling
Sr bush was in charge of the Iran contra affair, which involved smuggling drugs to fund the operation...
That is old commonly known news, and it is why Bush Jr didn't want his dad anywhere near him in his campaign.

I have to watch the video now.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In response to the George Bush selling your kids drugs....

Well with the exception of the Bush the US government runs global drug policies. Here in Canada we were unable to legalize due to pressure from Washington even though over 50% of the citizens agree that they should be legal. In Mexico Fox was pressured into taking a U-Turn on his new decrim bill.

In Columbia over 60% of the land mass is covered in Cocoa plants despite supposed efforts to stop it. CIA and military officials have been caught trading Arms for Cocaine and smuggling it in via air travel to avoid customs. They have also trained Columbian cartel soldiers how to fight for coc aine as well.

In Afghanistan since the invasion Poppy production has increased over 300%. After coalition forces invaded and occupied the nation. Our troops said their job isn't to go after drugs. the American government plunges billions every year into failing drug policy.

It all started When George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and owned the Zappata oil rigs. He would bring back the coke from columbia to the rigs and ship it in with workers via helicopter to avoid customs. Anyone remember the Panama invasion? Well General Manuel Noriega (spelling?) said publically that the biggest drug dealer in the world was America and his partner in shipping all that coke to the US was infact Geroge H.W. Bush. No investigation into these claims was made and was dismissed when he said Noriega was a liar because he was a dictator and no one should beleive him. But it most likely goes back even further than H.W.

www.csun.edu...

Cocaine Import Agency (CIA)

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you thought that video was "unusual" and require more data (like me) try this guy's site he has compiled a reasonably extensive but not complete archive of William Milton Cooper and it doesn't seem slanted in presentation - good 'ol text. McHere

If one reads carefully and explores a bit (not just at that site) a number of inconsistences can be found in Mr. Cooper's various component statements - I neither believe nor disbelieve his rather comprehensive statements from this particular video which I have had for several years and play regularly. Some aspects of his chronology not only make sense but do bare some witness long since these Nov 1989 statements were history and does confirm some stuff in other countries.

I sort of use his story/truth/whatever to help me formulate my own "Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory" by providing some aspects of a conceptual framework of "what if's" that may be possible and "in-da-house" on the organizational chart. My favorite is his explanation of the Truman NSC memos and the extra "slash and dash" documents from 10 on - sneaky (sounds like something I'd do as a prudent measure).

He has at least once made some statements in regard to a television show (not Close Encounters Of The Third Kind) about aliens that are well, quite astounding and I find myself questioning "how-hooked-up-to-reality-is-this-fellow" and "what-colour-is-the-sky-in-his-universe" and "what has the strain done to this fellow's mind? Check it for yourselves - Google or hit the above link and snoop about.

I can't help but think in this video that Mr. Cooper seems sincere but so did the two kids in the park with the unloaded '38 that I stared down. I believe it is not unreasonable to take at least some of this as more or less "true" as it matches many other people's descriptions of "wuz-up".

This fellow does pack a complete and supra-global chronology into an hour and 28 minutes - seemingly all "black" and parallel as compared to the "as advertised" reality we must endure. Yup, sure "feels" about like he says. If I'd have heard this in '89, then I'd have condemmed him as "a couple of Tomatoes shy of a thick sauce" and kept my kids away from him, nowadays I'm not so sure. It didn't seem to be important to be able "eject" from my city (TO) on 10 minutes notice back in '89 either. Hmmm.

I keep reflecting on the "Matrix" "splinter" thing... if something isn't "wrong" then I am - ' wouldn't be the first or the last time that'll happen - today.

Thanx to Mr. Cooper - I think.

Victor K.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I almost bought that book a few times from Borders, "Behold A Pale Horse" It sounded very interesting, and I'm glad I got to see the video instead of read the book. Thanks for letting me know that's what it was.

While I'm no big Cooper fan, the book is certainly worth picking up. In the back are some very interesting documents, including one from my old outfit, the FBIS, and it's pretty intriguing, if a bit unbelievable (the overall premise)...

Still, it's a great book for the NWO crowd, moreso than aliens....

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
that was trully amazing makes me wonder if its true... especially that depressurization on the moon... hmmm

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The sound quality is very good, just listen to it in the background!

im at 6 min.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Jesus christ, this is true... i can't belive this! We have been told a lie all our lives, everything about space is a lie!

Just some common sense here, why would that guy lie.
The truth is right before our eyes and some choose to think it's bull#? You need to stop thinking in the closeminded way.

I can't belive this! All the peices is fall together! The human aliens who contacted the goverment warning about making contact with the other alien race.. it was the Ashtar Command, they are our guardian and protectors, one of them was Jesus onse.

Why would he lie about all this? Risking he's life by telling all this, not to mention hes familys life and so on. Don't you notice how everything fits? Everything is matching perfectly, the kennedy assassination... and so on.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Information... the ULTIMATE information that will change your life....?

Is this sort of "disclosure" what we all need...............................?

I think it depends on where you are, in your mind-set... are you at a dead end in your life? looking for something more, something to put a big full stop on on previous life experiences & moving forward...

I watched this video with interest... I'm not a sceptic when it comes to these NWO ideas.. but (and theres always a but) are these people simply feeding the desire for, well to simplify it, is this all life has to give..?! are we just part of the "masterplan" ?

Evindence can be the only cure for the addiction to the ultimate answer to the ultimate question...

I'm very open minded, love the possibility of UFO's etc.... & struggle with the whole... "our destiny is controlled... watched... part of an agenda"

If what this guy is saying is true.... MJ12 & crew may be doing the right thing... numbing OUR reality so mankind does not break down...

But... do we want a reality that is manufactured....??

The Truman Show & The Matrix are just everyones modern day paranoia (via the medium of fiction) ... how close are our fiction writers to the truth..? with the level of layers of power above government the speaker in the video describes... we will truly never know.

Great forum BTW

top topics

join