It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This doesn't solve oil shortage problems. However, it does solve the fear that we have of converting to an alternative sorce. I want to see what you all think about it. Oil companies are scared of alternative solutions to oil because they will make less profit. We are also scared that it will hurt the economy. Alright, well I thought of a way that will profit it us all.

We sell our oil to smaller countries. Why would they buy oil from us you ask? Well, we'd have them sign a document that states that if they buy oil from just us, we will offer them protection. Now, the oil companies still profit, the country profits, we profit and if we already don't have a base in that country, we will now. It's a win-win situation.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I know this guy in South Philly who used to offer his "protection" in exchange for product loyalty. But, if you stopped buying his "product" his protection went away fast, and you had to look over your shoulder every day after class.

I think that the idea is pretty common, and is a win win situation for the seller, not necessarily the buyer.

***I don' know, whadda you's guys 'tink***

Thug 1- I 'tink it's a great plan Boss.
Thug 2- Yeah, you's gots some smarts is what you's gots boss!!

join