It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone going to david icke's lecture on the 6th of may in the brixton achademy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Dave's doing a lecture this saturday in the brixton achademy theatre in london, is anyone here going?

Sorry if this is out of place, i couldn't think of where else to put it

[edit on 4-5-2006 by sim1234]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wow,

I have just about recovered. I arrived at the Brixton academy talk a couple hours prior to the start at 10am.

I needed to be there for the sound check, David asked me to record all seven hours!

I was originally asked to go as the official photographer but i must admit taking a digital audio copy of the lecture had me running back and fourth like a loon and the pix had to take a back seat. All the same I got some decent shots.

I was really surprised at the crowd. On the whole it was much younger than the 2003 talk and you got the feeling of a great movement and a new awareness stepping forth.

On 2003 i could only stay for 4 of the 6 hours as the trains were awkward that day. This time round I managed the whole day and returned home in the early hours of Sunday. Beaming.

I won't go into the content too much other than to say it has been updated and revised to include more fascinating peeks into a world so many of us are blind to.

I will say that although the forth coming DVD of this talk and a 'serious' Channel 5 documentary are going to be ones to watch.. you really must see David in the flesh. It is only when you see/hear him there in the room that you truly get the power and passion of what he says. I have been moved by books and DVD's in the past but to be sat in a room full of people willing to open their mind to new ideas and leaving fully enthused and some of them visibly enlightened is truly inspirational.

Something in that room was contagious and if inspiration was photographable by satellite, at 10pm on the 6th of May when the doors opened, you would have seen a flood of it wash from the Brixton academy out into the streets and beyond.

Call it syncronicity if you wish but as I turned on my Ipod and headed for the tube, the words of Bob played through my head.. "The times they are a changin'".

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Me again.. It's almost like i am talking to myself here..

As you probably know David is in a spot of bother and needs some support. (check his site) I was meant to be interviewing him this month but he has his hands more than a little full at the moment. Instead, I made a small sample podcast which in on my documentally link below. If you like what you hear let me know in an email or comment on the site and I will compile some more clips.

Any feed back would be apreciated as I am trying to sound like I am sat on the fence and not at all sycophantic on one hand or Anti-icke on the other. It's difficult.

Cheers.

(NOTE to any trigger happy mods: I am not advertising anything for personal gain. The podcast i make costs ME money to make. It is purely a labour of love. I am attempting to propergate a little information.. that is all. Please think twice before deleting this thread.)

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The video still does not give me a picture only audio, saves as a .aac file?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi,
It's not a video podcast but an enhanced one with pix and audio. (an m4a) You may want to watch it through itunes (i am listed on there) otherwise you can use 'quicktime'.

Failing that I am afraid you are stuck with audio only..

Sorry i am a mac user and I forget people on PC's have limited multimedia capability..

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I know it's been over a month but my question is this...is (was) Sim1234 David Icke? He only started this thread hasn't replied to any other threads since...as far as I could see.

I've had loads o'coffee so am probably just being paranoid.

Was this some sort of wonky last minute plug by David?

Curious.

Does anyone know why Icke decided not to come on ATS?

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join