It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible calls on C-Span RIGHT NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm watching C-Span's Washington Journal right now (7:55 am EST). It's a live call in show, this morning asking for comments on the Moussaoui verdict.

At 7:15 woman called from NY saying that the wrong people got blamed for 9/11 and that the real person responsible was "George W. Bush".

This woke me up.

At 7:24 a guy from Baltimore called saying Moussaoui is a "scapegoat" and that Bush "BOMBED" the WTC.

At 7:37 .. another guy said we were lied to about 9/11.

And at 7:38 TWO calls in the same minute said the same thing with the woman in the second call saying "WATCH THE MOVIE LOOSE CHANGE AND YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11".

The show is still on for another 2 hrs.

We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Seems our beloved internet has done more then we could hope for!

Viva La Revolution!

Freedom shall ring true!

but really, even thoe they say it here, doesnt mean much beside people know just cant get it to catch on in the masses.......

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
They are right! People arent stupid, much as they would love you to beleive that. This man was a patsy, a mentally retarded patsy, who could sit thru a trial, making faces, and laughing (the media wanted you to think he laughed because he didnt care and was happy about 9/11.

THE TRUTH IS that this man doesnt know which way is up. He was handpicked by the CIA- a retarded person. Its all for show!!!!!

Wake up, as you are, and smell the patsy. Its an outrage. They couldnt put him to death because there is NO case against him.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

EXACTLY!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I mean its kinda nutz how they are holding HIM a LONE figure an blaming him for EVERYTHING, i mean i can see thats a childish school age ordeal, i mean kids do this to not get in trouble with their cookie stealing, (no wonder they couldnt kill him, they are prolly like, WTF how is this a trail an not a Planed Murder?)

question is, When will we all wake up an do something? or is there something we can do? becuz wouldnt a new prez just be outed if he wasnt a Comformist?

Lets look for loopholes an see if there are any, man imagine sending all the major news networks a nice portfoilio of this guys Fasle Imprisonment and so forth lol.... or eitherway truth should be served.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
source

Judge Doubts Moussaoui's Claims About 9/11 By MATTHEW BARAKAT, Associated Press Writer
Wed May 3, 9:15 AM ET

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The judge presiding over Zacarias Moussaoui's sentencing told trial lawyers that she doesn't believe Moussaoui's claims on the witness stand that he knew advance details of the Sept. 11 plot.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I still think that Moussaoui was not accurate in a lot of what he said about how much he knew about what was going to happen with which particular buildings and when," U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema said during a closed hearing on April 21 outside the jury's presence.

No
duh- he didnt know much. Patsys dont know much.

[edit: shortened source link]

[edit on 5/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I didn't see the program, but what was the host of the show's reaction to those calls? Did he roll his eyes, smile, or sigh. Or did he sound interested in what these people have to say? Did he allow them to get into details or explain their statements or did he cut them off?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Awesome. If someone can provide a link to download the show it would be very appreciated.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would be more hopeful if people weren't using "Loose Change" as credible evidence but something more substantial such as "Crossing The Rubicon".

All it takes is one debunk of some of Loose Change's more dubious points and the whole movement will be tarred.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Moussaoui WANTED to die. Havent you guys heard of Martyrdom? That is why he stood up and declaired victory.. he wanted to try to rub it into their faces that they didnt kill him, you know reverse phsycology? He has a degree in international business I belive. Hardly mentally challenged. It is a far greater sentance for him to go to jail for life.

I love that phone call from the lady about the video. It just shows how easily a video made from a biased point of view can make someone belive almost anything. That video is not based on FACTS. It has some facts in it, but they are presented in a way that dosent properly display them.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For some reason Moussaoui reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald. Both seem to be clueless and out of place.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
true
the tide is turning... BUT...
the interesting thing is, the same disinfo that has been inserted to debunk the conspiracy theorists... is what gets people so outraged, that they look into the whole incident...

so in essence... the Intellegence network did its work for us, and the disinfo campaign bit them on their own tookus.

People see all the evidence, and they dont bother to debunk the disinfo...
THEY BELEIVE IT ALL...
and that is just fine... it gets the job done, and we can straighten out history, after the records are released following a change of administration.

Some people going down!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Awesome. If someone can provide a link to download the show it would be very appreciated.

I looked for a link but couldn't find one to today's show.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I didn't see the program, but what was the host of the show's reaction to those calls? Did he roll his eyes, smile, or sigh. Or did he sound interested in what these people have to say? Did he allow them to get into details or explain their statements or did he cut them off?

To her credit, the host was consistently dry and non-reacting to every call. The show invites calls but offers no exchanges or responses whatsoever. Nobody got cut off and they all seemed to get their point clear in 15-20 seconds.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by acura_el2000
Moussaoui WANTED to die. Havent you guys heard of Martyrdom? That is why he stood up and declaired victory.. he wanted to try to rub it into their faces that they didnt kill him, you know reverse phsycology? He has a degree in international business I belive. Hardly mentally challenged. It is a far greater sentance for him to go to jail for life.

Oh plueeeze, i do not agree with you at all. He had no conception of living or dying. He is not with it- hand picked because of this.

And Richard, the shoe bomber?
Another nut. It probably wasnt his idea to try to light his goofy shoes on fire-

Dont tell me people of the Muslim faith are all retarded. I dont buy it.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Call C-span and say "Watch Martial law by Alex Jones". Anybody here have the courage?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Here is the link to the page which hosts the program:

Washington Journal - C-span

You may need to upgrade your media player for the link to work. (i had to)

new topics

top topics

join