It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Loki time.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yes, I'm afraid that I have. *SHAME* or, I could look at it like this, I'm living up to my mischevious tendencies...

It was when I was young, maybe like first or second grade, and I stole some bubblegum from the corner store. Heh. I felt so guilty that I gave it to someone else...LOL!

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do you hear what I hear
Do you hear what I hear
Do you see what I see?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
loki,whats the sickest thing you have ever done?

[Edited on 10-17-2003 by the Government]

[Edited on 10-17-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
One on one with the big man, huh?

Here's the thing. All of thor's powers come from that belt, and his hammer, Mjolnir. If you'll recall, I've already stole Mjolnir once. I can do it again.

If I decided to turn it against him... I think I could take him.

BUT NOW HE'S WISE TO MY PLAN! THANKS ALOT MA!

LOL!

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just, no. I don't. Not at all. I don't see or hear anything you do.

link   

Originally posted by Loki
Yes, I'm afraid that I have. *SHAME* or, I could look at it like this, I'm living up to my mischevious tendencies...

It was when I was young, maybe like first or second grade, and I stole some bubblegum from the corner store. Heh. I felt so guilty that I gave it to someone else...LOL!

Keep them rolling.

LOL!!! Bubblegum?!?! I once stole a cd from a store when I was like 12. Pretty stupid thing to do. I felt guilty for days.

link   
I believe that as this thread evolves into the piece of genius which Loki intends to make it, he will ultimately slip up in his five-minute customer response time promise, if he hasn't already!

While this is entirely forgivable given the quality of the product and the in-depth consideration going into each response, I wonder when he will come out with a statement that relaxes the immense pressure the God of Mishief has put himself under????

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Does Tom Brokaw really think he can get away with that fruity wig?

Does Aaron Brown dye his hair all the time or does he just paint it matte black.?

Does Connie Chung really think she's interesting?

Is Dan Rather actually dead and been replaced with an animatronic puppet with bad covering makeup?

I guess i should turn CNN off and lay off the coffee

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The thing that you need to do with that spam, is firstly, you need to block all the addresses, and then you need to move over to yahoo mail, at which point you can set up filters. that's all I can say on that, because that's how I do things over here.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
^^^^^^loki,you missed mine^^^^^^^

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Does Tom Brokaw really think he can get away with that fruity wig?

Does Aaron Brown dye his hair all the time or does he just paint it matte black.?

Does Connie Chung really think she's interesting?

Is Dan Rather actually dead and been replaced with an animatronic puppet with bad covering makeup?

I guess i should turn CNN off and lay off the coffee

In order...
Apparently so,
I'm going with the matte,
I don't know why, but yes,
No, probably not,
and yes, you should.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
From Anger Management (Starring Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson)

"What is your position on breast implants?"

There ya go

-wD

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
loki,whats the sickest thing you have ever done?

[Edited on 10-17-2003 by theshadowknows]

Alright...let me think...the sickest thing ever...hm....

I think that would have to be the time that I was so drunk, high, and etc. that I went outside, into an alley, and accidentally yarghed on my shoes. EEEEEWWWW!

I hope that was gross enough.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That's exactly it. on them. All over them. I'm like that cartoon wolf. T&A is where it is at, man. The bigger, the better, up to a point, of course.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When I say Keep them rolling, then Keep them rolling. I need to answer questions! Come! Ask! I will answer. OH, OH, OH! Trivia is welcome too. Yes, bring your trivia.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Whats your opinion of organized religion?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, it's like this. I consider myself a christian, IE, I pray to god, and I read the bible, but I haven't stepped in a church more than a dozen times in my life. I feel much the same way that the quakers did. I'm just as close to god as any priest, so why should I talk with him about salvation?

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why did you choose the name Loki?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Well, it's like this. I consider myself a christian, IE, I pray to god, and I read the bible, but I haven't stepped in a church more than a dozen times in my life. I feel much the same way that the quakers did. I'm just as close to god as any priest, so why should I talk with him about salvation?

Keep them rolling.

good answer. ok now for some trivia.

You Like pro wrestling? If you do I got some trivia for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I chose this name, because I once read about Loki, and I just related with him. For one reason or another, I kind of adopted him as my mascot. I think that I do him a good service by repping him like this. I liked that question, nerd.

Keep them rolling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join