It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Loki time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm up for pretty much any trivia.

I was captain of my HS Knowledge bowl team. We won state one year. I think I can handle a little trivia. I may be rusty on the Pro Rasslin stuff, but I'll give it a shot.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

I was captain of my HS Knowledge bowl team. We won state one year. I think I can handle a little trivia. I may be rusty on the Pro Rasslin stuff, but I'll give it a shot.

OK Here's a good one.

Which 2 wrestlers faced each other for the WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship on WrestleMania 3?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What is your social security number?.
What is your drivers license number?.
What is your home address?.
Where do you hide the spare key at your house?.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure. This one's pretty vague. If I had to guess, I'd say Ric Flair, and Ultimate Warrior.

I doubt that's it, but i tried.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

OK Here's a good one.

Which 2 wrestlers faced each other for the WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship on WrestleMania 3?

Hogan & Ultimate warrior.

link   
My SSN is ***-**-****
My drivers license is not next to me.
I don't hide an extra key,
I live at ************************

There you go. Enjoy.

link   

I'm not sure. This one's pretty vague. If I had to guess, I'd say Ric Flair, and Ultimate Warrior.

I doubt that's it, but i tried.

NAH!!! wrong!!

Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat

Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Loki tell me which subjects you like and Ill ask you some trivia about that.

link   
And let's just get one thing straight, nerdling, this is ask Loki time, capish?

link   
What age are you, go on, give us a little personal stuff for the file..err..oops...theres no file..really.

*runs and then takes off*

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
...they are almost as odd as the one MA asked,until of course MA explained away the reason MA asked it...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'll take some geography, History, some philosophy, religion, and A smattering of miscellaneous, and there you go, one HS Knowledge Bowl alum with a state championship under his belt...LOL!

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm truthfully only 18, but I feel like I'm going on thirty. I just have learned so much in my short life, especially lately..

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What Topic at ATS was the fastest ever to achieve 100 replies, and will this Topic set a new record?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Was, I believe that topic that DR just put out two days ago, that took up like 10 percent of the day's posts or whatever. Maybe I can break that record. I don't really feel the need to, but It'd be pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Whats the greatest book you've ever read and why?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Do you think Unbalanced took on board the way I explained away my penile dimensions question, or do you think he believes I am a pervert?

Do you believe that if the planet was a big naturist (nudist) camp, that anyone would give a damn about penile dimensions?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That's a great question.

My favorite book is actually a series of books by a man named David Eddings. He's a fantasy fiction writer, and he put out a series called the Belgariad in the eighties. He later wrote another series to follow it up called the Mallorean. They were both excellent, and there were three supplimental books at the end, which I also thoroughly enjoyed. You should go check them out. I highly recommend them.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Do you think MA asks some weird (but funny) f***ing questions?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
unbalanced is just that, unbalanced. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think he's pretty cool when he wants to be.

As for the naturalist thing, I'm sure that if your wang was hanging out all of the time anyhow, noone would give a Damn how big it was.

keep them rolling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join