It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing some anomalies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Over the past several weeks, I have begun noticing every once in a while something "streaking" across my field of vision. These streaks look basically like little light grey or white motion blurs that really don't catch my attention other than they are certainly out of place with regards to what I usually see. The biggest of these streaks has been about the diameter of a baseball. Most have been very small, as if a bullet was shooting past me. They come in at all angles too it seems.

I have good vision, but I was born with a lot of floaters in my eyes. Also, over the last 6 years I have gotten retinal flashes/spots. I've been to eye doctors for various check ups, and nothing seems out of the ordinary of my eyes other than the new spot stuff being a sign of ageing.

I put this in the paranormal section as it is certain not normal for me to see these streaks. Its a new thing to me, but I am not considering any of it actual paranormal activity.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
You may be experiencing the effects of bombardment by all the crap flying around the world.
Nobody really gives it much thought,but there is a lot of radio and radar energy just flying around in every direction,everywhere.
all kinds of energy is just flitting around,you may have a sensitivity to it.
I have seen some odd things also,nothing really,just odd.

new topics

join