It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

re: Emotion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A personal testimony written out of hope, faith and belief:

i dunno about anyone else but i can honestly say that over the last couple of years i have been on one heck of a roller coaster.
as a writer and a thinker i wrestled constantly with issues of sin, the right and the wrong, the up and the down if you will. i have always seen my own truths and tried to offer them to others to help me make sense of them and to share insights alike with friends as i love to debate and philosophize.

Who knows if there is any truth to be found in the web of lies and intel out there now? To this day i always find the need to take cyberspace literature with a grain of salt, cause sometimes the self-described perfect ten-blonde is a middle-aged, balding gent or so the metaphor goes doesn't it?

All i have in and of myself as i have lived here in this world is faith itself. i will not destroy it by going into details about the nature of or reasons for my faith as to avoid being typecast or creating biases. My philosophy does not require that anyone believe me.

To be happy, to be in love, to embrace peace, equality, companionship and being. Who cares about those who would make it worse with negatives. i am guilty of negativity and depressive behavior but to keep the chin up is healthy, IMHO

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
That was a cool insight to you,
i agree with alot of what you say there, i think alot of it though is human nature.
people who lie about themselfs in cyberspace is due to a lack of covidence of who they are,
theres alot of pressure in this world to be someone your not, and you got to be strong to be yourself...

join