It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the secret of the eye?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The eye always seems to have a lot of importance in the egyptian history,i think i may have found the important connection,here it is (remember the shape of the eye with the tail, turning it sideways when reading this page to get the understanding).
www.improve-iq.com...
and here is another,

TheStar .com

[edit on 30-4-2006 by stmichael]
[edited link to make it fit -nygdan]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
here is another,
www.neilslade.com...

and this is the man that discovered it nearly 50 years ago, www.neilslade.com...

[edit on 30-4-2006 by stmichael]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
second verse same as the first

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
The eye always seems to have a lot of importance in the egyptian history,i think i may have found the important connection,here it is (remember the shape of the eye with the tail, turning it sideways when reading this page to get the understanding).
www.improve-iq.com...

Stimulating your amygdala causes your brain to go into a higher state of being, apparently. In blunt terms it's similar to the effect you get from meditating for hours, however, once you master amygdala stimulation (could take a long time) the meditation effect happens in the blink of an eye. Naturally this will cause higher creativity, intelligence, imagination etc.

The amygdala is the fear/emotion center of the brain.. it's our security alarm which alerts us to dangers. Overstimulating it could bring on anxiety attacks.. [it's also connected to depression] I assumed when I meditated it was getting slowed down. It's possible that this is what the 'third eye' is.. but I think the guy quoted has his wires crossed as he is giving potentially dangerous advice.

Edit. I think he may be talking about traditional meditation [like the tibetan monks]. If this is the case maybe it's about controlling this area of the brain.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by riley]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As far as Amygdala stimulation goes use this guide, it seems to be the best one on the net.

From experience I can tell you that using that technique does give you a third eye sensation in the center of your forehead... it's kinda freaky.

Although the genius T.D Lingo said he invented the Amygdala stimulation technique in the 50's , it's safe to say that the egyptians used methods like this but it under a different name.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Stallin]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stallin

As far as Amygdala stimulation goes use this guide, it seems to be the best one on the net.

From experience I can tell you that using that technique does give you a third eye sensation in the center of your forehead... it's kinda freaky.

Although the genius T.D Lingo said he invented the Amygdala stimulation technique in the 50's , it's safe to say that the egyptians used methods like this but it under a different name.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Stallin]

T.D. Lingo never invented it,he just made the world aware of it,that the ancients and those in the know had kept this secret from the rest of the world,maybe this is the new conscousness that has been talked about spreading around the world in our times that was predicted by our forefathers.
There is talk from the masons/rosicrucions that on reaching certain degrees they are taught special knowledge of understanding, (maybe this KEY that has come to light is the KEY of understanding) of what they are given to progress upwards.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by stmichael]

top topics

join