It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super-hacker McKinnon speaks out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I found this on a google news search, here is a quote which the article claims he said about a goverment project

"I was looking for suppressed technology and UFOs," he said. "I'd read a book by Stephen Greer called Disclosure that has expert testimonies ranging from civilian air traffic controllers and military radar operators, right up to the guys who are in charge of whether or not to launch nuclear missiles."

McKinnon claims that he found secret files on the Johnson Space Center's systems, including unprocessed and unfiltered photos in a proprietary Nasa image format.

He describes a cigar-shaped object surrounded by domes, which looked like it was made from a single piece of metal without any seams."

www.vnunet.com

www.theinquirer.net...

I don't know how truthful these sites are so don't blame me if they are not true..sorry if I'm in the wrong forum this subject seemed to fit here the most.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yeh I seen this before its as real as it gets, I have a link for you to see, it has the radio interview.

www.eyepod.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
Yeh I seen this before its as real as it gets, I have a link for you to see, it has the radio interview.

www.eyepod.org...

wow ...very interesting and scary.It makes you wonder if the goverment is purposely letting hackers into there systems and leaving them false information?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
No they like to brag about what they have, we do infact have a space fleet weather you do not believe it or not, there are videos that NASA had slip by of these things in space, we have more then a few, and we have a moon base, how has all this gone unknown? Well look at how many military space launches we have had in the past 20 years... what is it around 400-500? They already admite the spy satilites from the last 70's are as good as the NASA space telescope (cant think of the name for some reason, brain cant function lol).

If you want I can get you the videos, I have a massive collection of stuff I just collect over time, and I keep. I already had a infowar with the Cointel people about a few videos "I souldnt have" saying they were weather balloons (600 miles from the surface of earth....) or space rocks and I should not speculate about them, and they are special space rocks they can change directions 80-170 degrees instently (why? because they can) But yeh want them just ask.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I would like to see those videos......

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dialsoap
I would like to see those videos......

Did you see the one on the link for eyepod.org? Its on the bottom of the page.

Has anyone seen that video before on the net?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ermmm.....I woder what else he found on their computers, he should of saved as much infor as he could and made several copies and try to get them to the press as well as hiding some of it. In that case he could leak some and make a deal with the US government and later release the rest of the copied info.

a word of advice to Mckinon....get out of britain! your not safe there! if they dont extradite you they are going to kill you!

get to a non-extradition country preferably in europe (im not sure what countries refuse to extradite)

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
wow ...very interesting and scary.It makes you wonder if the goverment is purposely letting hackers into there systems and leaving them false information?

Yup, I agree, that's my impression too. Who knows. He could possibly have broke into an honey pot with false info and got all excited over nothing, or he might as well cheesed up his story about UFOs after the arrest to get his 15 minutes of fame and sell a book when he get out of jail.

I don't know the details how he broke into the computers, so I may be all wrong. But McKinnon is from the UK, right? Well, he couldn't break into sensitive DoD computers from non-US IP addresses. And it's not just a matter of faking his IP through a proxy, he would need the CAC card to login on the DoD network.

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

www.eyepod.org...

I listened to the BBC radio interview, very interesting, thanks for the link. Watch out, though, before you call it as real as it gets, the BBC are not immune to misinfo. Read about the Yes Men pranksters who fooled BBC World TV big time by impersonating Dow representative on live TV. I mean, McKinnon can make stuff up on radio, especially if the court records are being kept secret.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
2 videos

Here these are ones I think many have not seen before. If you want some more let me know.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The US military has secret bases that they say do not exist. They have underground bases. And on google earth all their secret bases (such as area 51) are blotted out. Now why would they have ALL this information, that they suppress so well, on a computer that has no fire wall, no passwords to access, and anyone can basically do it? That doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Heres the Co-ords for Area51 on Google Earth.

37°14'56.16"N 115°48'35.08"W

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
Heres the Co-ords for Area51 on Google Earth.

37°14'56.16"N 115°48'35.08"W

I was talking about the actual base area 51. If you try and find it you won't be able to. It is blurred out.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This one in Groom Lake, Nevada desert?

top topics

join