It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking on nothing..!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I will come to the point directly,..

Sometimes when im walking in my backyard.. or if i walk in my school it feels like i step up a stair.. but there is nothing under me only the straight floor..

And i feel like im going walk on 2 steps of a stair.. and then it feels like i fall down .. so sometimes i get dizzy of it and then i fall over my shoes..

Does someone has experience with this? Do i have an medical problem? or is this an normal thing that everybody can happen?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i know that feeling, but sorry dont have any explanation for ya. does this happen while your looking at the ground while your walking? or while your focusing on something else?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Its happen when i just walk the street or somthing im not focus on anything then but im just walking tru the street.. and then sometimes i get that feeling i do a step op on stair

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Do you exercise on a stairmaster, or some type of device that makes you feel like you are climbing?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
No not at all.. i just walk 20 times the stair up and down on a day.. thats what i alsways do.. caus i need to go to bed.. and go downstairs to eat my breakfast.. so i walk like 20 times the stair up and down a day

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
20 times a day isn't a huge amount, but I bet it's more than most people.
Is it a lot of stairs?

I'm wondering if your legs might have a memory of your stair climbing.
Sort of like "Sea legs"..When you spend a lot of time on a boat, then step onto land, your legs feel as if they are still moving with the water.

I was just thinking, you could test this by seeing if the days where you feel that sensation, are the same days that have you going up and down the stairs more than usual!

[edit on 1-5-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I will test it so i get to know how this al happen..
But i have only 1 stair in my house.. So ..
I spend my time on a boat too.. caus my dad have 2 boats..

Maybe im gonna go to a doctor for farther research, but i dont think there is a cure for it...
I will wait for results

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
1 stair..yeah thats probably not much.

But the boats! hmm...Maybe it IS sea legs..
That will be interesting to find out, if it really is sea legs.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yeah i will go for a few weaks not on the boat so maybe its then over..
I hope so caus i scare like hell at this moment caus sometimes i fall pretty hard..

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Make sure that you pay attention to your symptoms.
And if they continue, go see a doctor.

I'm not a doctor!
Good luck in figuring it out..

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thnx mate..
I will talk to you later when i found out what i really is

Greetz .. -1337

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sounds like it could be an inner-ear problem affecting your balance and equilibrium. I would definitely get that checked out by a doctor as it is likely correctable. Especially if you are falling down from it.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes its very weird.. Im gonna go check myself by a doctor ..

Wish me goodluck !

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
do you cycle alot? this reminds me of when I cycle for a couple of hours (for sport). after that I have to get used to walking on the ground for a couple of minutes.. feels strange after hours of cycling. same happens after Ice-skating for some time.. walking on solid ground afterwards feels strange too for a while.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
No i dont cycle alot.. maybe 30 minuts a day..
But i have it alot that it feels like i walk on something that aint there..
So i dont know how this is coming..

new topics

top topics

join